Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
HI all; if its possible some one can compressed this game becoz we really want to try this game but the seize is to much ...

Reactions: Damba

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 238033

Overview:
this is a sandbox game in which you will play as a young programmer. You are moving to the house of your boss where the main events will acted. In the game you are left to yourself. Change of time of day. 10 levels of relationship with each character + negative level. In each level there are new dialogues and different possibilities. You have a choice with whom to develop relationships and how.​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-07
Release Date: 2019-02-06
Developer: Super Alex
Censored: No
Version: 13.3
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:

DOWNLOAD (6.8GB)
Win: - - -
Win (Split): -

- -

Extras: - -
Thanks to @Goobercreek for the share!

Why no sex scenes with sister

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
What conditions should be to offer a party at home?
Bill's partner Cheng visits the house on some Sunday. He makes a proposal to Bill. And after that use one of the opportunities to talk to Bill about that proposal. That will unlock the party.

arksite

Nov 26, 2016
Bill's partner Cheng visits the house on some Sunday. He makes a proposal to Bill. And after that use one of the opportunities to talk to Bill about that proposal. That will unlock the party.
Do you have a full save?
Strangely, I was already a first party, are now missing after upgrading to 13.3
1111.png

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
What you really need is to be your OWN hero and learn how to use the search function...
My friend.. some people have time searching for it .. some dont have that time :/ sadly i was in work while posting it =D but anyway thanks my HERO. :)

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Hi ! Well, somebody writes here that you can get the car key, because they are about to sneak.

Thanks

Darthman

Apr 27, 2017
cant start the party, did what You guys said about talking to Cheng and Bill, then Friday came and She went out. Any ideas?

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes