MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
Try using this cheat mod, I removed the time skip feature of it, if this breaks the game still you might have other issues. @Cream do you think you could try this one and see if you are having the same issues with progressing?, unfortunately you will have to click on the time again to advance time.

Also @Cream how did you advance the next level of the scene to progress? The usual way of advancing time by clicking on the clock or something else?
Sorry to report that everything works fine with new cheat mode. It breaks things with your Time Slip cheat mode. :(
Too bad - really saved a lot of grinding/clicking not having to advance a week at a time hour by hour.

Anyway thanks for fixing so fast - even without time slip cheat mod is great.

Reactions: wurg

MarceloMaeda

Mar 3, 2019
what version of game do you have ? It is obvious that you do not have the 13.3 version of the game.If you have older version , check OP and update your game to 13.3 at first
what version of game do you have ? It is obvious that you do not have the 13.3 version of the game.If you have older version , check OP and update your game to 13.3 at first
v13.3 here. downloaded at mega and google...doesnt work
tried to reinstall v13.3 and said already installed

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
Hmm, no idea what's wrong there. But if all else failed, you can try editing save. The line for that quest line is <eventMain>[number]</eventMain> iirc. And the number for the scene with Mia is 20.
It woks. For some reason my save got stuck at <eventMain>17. Thanks.

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
It woks. For some reason my save got stuck at <eventMain>17. Thanks.
17 is the one where you're suppose to get Jess to agree to convince Chris. 18 is the one where you're suppose to talk to Chris with Jess after party. 19 is the one where you're suppose to report to Bill that Chris has agreed. And 20, as I said, is the last event in the quest line so far.

Can't get Christina to give a BJ at the Gym... I can when she is a cheerleader... but not for the Yoga stuff.
It's already been established that that one was a mistake in the walkthrough, you can just ignore it.

I also had the same problem. In the end, I ended up copying the saves to another folder, deleting everything and just download 14.0 from the G.drive link, which took like half an hour even with IDM.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
No one has reported such a problem except you. That is definitely the issue on your end.Most likely your files have been damaged for some reason.That's why you're having incorrect hash error.I don't know how you installed the previous version(v13.3) Did you update your game via my patches or Did you download the full v13.3 version? If you updated your game with my patch, there must have been a problem during the update, that should be the reason why you don't have the outdated or corrupted files right now.As a result,I can't do anything for your corrupted files unfortunately

MarceloMaeda

Mar 3, 2019
No one has reported such a problem except you. That is definitely the issue on your end.Most likely your files have been damaged for some reason.That's why you're having incorrect hash error.I don't know how you installed the previous version(v13.3) Did you update your game via my patches or Did you download the full v13.3 version? If you updated your game with my patch, there must have been a problem during the update, that should be the reason why you don't have the outdated or corrupted files right now.As a result,I can't do anything for your corrupted files unfortunately

thx for your attention

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
I had similar problem, in the end, I just ended up deleting everything and download 14.0 from the G.drive link. What I did earlier, was using your patches all the way from 12.0 to 13.3, they all worked fine, at least they showed no problem when patching and when I started playing. Though, I didn't really do much testing for 13.2 and 13.3. Then when trying to patch from 13.3 to 14.0, I ran into similar issue as he did and well, already told you the rest.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
I had similar problem, in the end, I just ended up deleting everything and download 14.0 from the G.drive link. What I did earlier, was using your patches all the way from 12.0 to 13.3, they all worked fine, at least they showed no problem when patching and when I started playing. Though, I didn't really do much testing for 13.2 and 13.3. Then when trying to patch from 13.3 to 14.0, I ran into similar issue as he did and well, already told you the rest.
Thanks for the report.I'll try to investigate the issue then

Reactions: MarceloMaeda

mithy

Jan 5, 2018
Does anyone knows how to get the blowjob during the "Selfless Instructor event" to continue the girlfriend event ?

drimtim5390

Dec 21, 2018
Hi guys Where I can get step by step walkthrough for the game. The provided walkthroug is like the most complicated labyrinth

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Does anyone knows how to get the blowjob during the "Selfless Instructor event" to continue the girlfriend event ?
It's been established that that one is a mistake in the walkthrough, the person making the walkthrough is aware of it. So just ignored it.

Hi guys Where I can get step by step walkthrough for the game. The provided walkthroug is like the most complicated labyrinth
The provided walkthrough is as simple as it gets, there IS NO step-by-step walkthrough because there is NO WAY TO DO ANYTHING step-by-step. There are multiple storyline and subplot, and some of them are interconnected. And because each update release one or multiple event in each quest line, most people who have followed so far will be at a certain point and have accomplished certain things already. So there's no way of telling you to do this on this day, do that on that day, because for that to happen, a person would have to replay everything from the start to the end every update. And nobody who has played and will spend time working on a walkthrough would want to do that. Even if we're to use cheat and edit save, it would take too much time and effort to repeat everything, and if you're asking for a walkthrough without cheat/save edit, the grind will kill a person 10 times over before they could finish that walkthrough. Basically, use your brain instead of trying to get people to tell you what to do.

drimtim5390

Dec 21, 2018
It's been established that that one is a mistake in the walkthrough, the person making the walkthrough is aware of it. So just ignored it.

The provided walkthrough is as simple as it gets, there IS NO step-by-step walkthrough because there is NO WAY TO DO ANYTHING step-by-step. There are multiple storyline and subplot, and some of them are interconnected. And because each update release one or multiple event in each quest line, most people who have followed so far will be at a certain point and have accomplished certain things already. So there's no way of telling you to do this on this day, do that on that day, because for that to happen, a person would have to replay everything from the start to the end every update. And nobody who has played and will spend time working on a walkthrough would want to do that. Even if we're to use cheat and edit save, it would take too much time and effort to repeat everything, and if you're asking for a walkthrough without cheat/save edit, the grind will kill a person 10 times over before they could finish that walkthrough. Basically, use your brain instead of trying to get people to tell you what to do.
Thank you for quick replay. Another question. Is there any scenes that will be blocked forever if I make wrong decision at some point of the game?

xdcxtruth

Jul 27, 2017
I am going to ask again, how do you get Annie to the house? cause I cannot find "Asher at the workers house 8:00" please help

thisisme

Jun 17, 2017
I am going to ask again, how do you get Annie to the house? cause I cannot find "Asher at the workers house 8:00" please help
you talk to asher in the garage at 12 I think most days, then talk to him in his room at 8:00, first you have to talk to annie by phone and give her money

thisisme

Jun 17, 2017
zari

calm you will
kiss neck lick
bossom lick
underwear around

mink touch
inner suck
lips patient
finger clitoris stroke

tongue hot