Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I have the problem that the massage in the spa don´t working anymore.

I lose all time and I have it max out (both 100). Aso when I try to change it to a lower number I lose all time by the massage.

xdcxtruth

Jul 27, 2017
Look at the file I posted on page 422 of this thread and then look at your save file, maybe you can figure out the problem yourselves. If you still can't, look at your save file and tell me what numbers are in the lines:
<eventMain>
<eventBossMaid>
<eventWifeMaid>
<eventAnnieMaid>
<eventZaricredit>

And I MIGHT be able to tell from there
Alright, well about that. I am not familiar with where Unity saves or how to "edit" said save. So um... Help?

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
I haven't played this game. Do I need to download the hole 7.5gb file (mega) to play this game or it has chapters like DMD.

asdasdghf

Jun 13, 2017
I can't continue to chris' events,and also I can't trigger the house party event anymore I completed that event and it's already writing on the mission scan.Why can't I continue?I mean why can't I get any bj scenes? E.g. in bathroom or at sport

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Alright, well about that. I am not familiar with where Unity saves or how to "edit" said save. So um... Help?
go to your game folder, data, streaming assets, and you'll find the save folder there, open it with notepad or notepad++. It should look something like this:
1551995700948.png
Also, it's not just about changing save, it's abt understanding what's going on what being able to read the save.

You shouldn't have extracted everything on Desktop... =.=

I can't continue to chris' events,and also I can't trigger the house party event anymore I completed that event and it's already writing on the mission scan.Why can't I continue?I mean why can't I get any bj scenes? E.g. in bathroom or at sport
Can you open you save file and either look at or tell me what numbers are on some of these lines:
<eventMain>
<eventDoughterBar>
<eventChristinaDate>
<eventDoughRelations>
<ChrisParyLevel>
<JessPartyLevel>

how it triggers?
Zari has to have had 4 drinks already (need her to pass out while watching movie in theater). Choose the lust option (Play with her pussy), then when she wakes up, she'll say she needs to be alone. At 17:00, go to spa room and you'll find her in Jacuzi and have option to join her (It's a small yellow circle that says "WTF?!"). The scene is just a short scene where both of you masturbate and you cum on her boobs, nothing special, though. Otherwise, you can also edit Save to get it without playing through the whole date (consult the file I posted for more detail on how).

Reactions: guerrilha121

Hitman

Aug 20, 2016
!] Error! Invalid hash for: "C:\Users\hites\Downloads\New folder\Lucky Mark\Lucky Mark ALPHA 14.0 WIN_Data\sharedassets5.assets.resS"
[!] Error! Invalid hash for: "C:\Users\hites\Downloads\New folder\Lucky Mark\Lucky Mark ALPHA 14.0 WIN_Data\StreamingAssets\animation"
Error! Invalid hash for: "C:\Users\hites\Downloads\New folder\Lucky Mark\Lucky Mark ALPHA 14.0 WIN_Data\StreamingAssets\intro2"

I am getting these 3 errors....please help
Help me with this guys please

asdasdghf

Jun 13, 2017
go to your game folder, data, streaming assets, and you'll find the save folder there, open it with notepad or notepad++. It should look something like this:
View attachment 258926
Also, it's not just about changing save, it's abt understanding what's going on what being able to read the save.

You shouldn't have extracted everything on Desktop... =.=

Can you open you save file and either look at or tell me what numbers are on some of these lines:
<eventMain>
<eventDoughterBar>
<eventChristinaDate>
<eventDoughRelations>
<ChrisParyLevel>
<JessPartyLevel>

Zari has to have had 4 drinks already (need her to pass out while watching movie in theater). Choose the lust option (Play with her pussy), then when she wakes up, she'll say she needs to be alone. At 17:00, go to spa room and you'll find her in Jacuzi and have option to join her (It's a small yellow circle that says "WTF?!"). The scene is just a short scene where both of you masturbate and you cum on her boobs, nothing special, though. Otherwise, you can also edit Save to get it without playing through the whole date (consult the file I posted for more detail on how).
Main event=13
Daughter bar event=2
Chris date=0
Daughter relations=0
Chris party level=1
Jess party level=1

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Main event=13
Daughter bar event=2
Chris date=0
Daughter relations=0
Chris party level=1
Jess party level=1
And you don't understand what's wrong, seriously?! I explained pretty detailed and thoroughly in the file I posted...
<eventChristinaDate> needs to be 1 for her to be dating you/willing to give bjs.
<eventDoughRelation> is the indication of the gf events, so you should also change it to at least 1.
Though <eventDoughterBar> at 2 should trigger house party already even without <evenMain> in the correct number... Just change <eventMain> to 18 or higher (max is currently 20) anyway to be safe.

Reactions: kla212

HiltzaileeN

Jan 21, 2019
Get blowjobs at following. - During Hot cheerleader event. - During Time to sleep event. - During Selfless instructor event. - During Work at home event. - During Good night kiss event on Sunday. - Friday morning in her bathroom at 9:00. - “You know what, Chris… Work your mouth…”

I did but the option still does not come

asdasdghf

Jun 13, 2017
And you don't understand what's wrong, seriously?! I explained pretty detailed and thoroughly in the file I posted...
<eventChristinaDate> needs to be 1 for her to be dating you/willing to give bjs.
<eventDoughRelation> is the indication of the gf events, so you should also change it to at least 1.
Though <eventDoughterBar> at 2 should trigger house party already even without <evenMain> in the correct number... Just change <eventMain> to 18 or higher (max is currently 20) anyway to be safe.
So,is it a bug or did I do something wrong?

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
hi

i have only one question

i downloaded the game twice from different servers.
but both times the game will not install , given reason is ''unexpected end''

i tried it with winzip and 7zip
here comes the question, what do i do wrong ?

thnx for coorporation

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
So,is it a bug or did I do something wrong?
eventMain at 13 means you have not met Cheng second time, means House Party should never have opened for you. So eventDoughterBar should not be able to be 2. So I believe you did something wrong.

hi
i have only one question
i downloaded the game twice from different servers.
but both times the game will not install , given reason is ''unexpected end''
i tried it with winzip and 7zip
here comes the question, what do i do wrong ?
thnx for coorporation
what do you mean, install?! If you downloaded the full game , just extract and play, no need for any installation.

Get blowjobs at following. - During Hot cheerleader event. - During Time to sleep event. - During Selfless instructor event. - During Work at home event. - During Good night kiss event on Sunday. - Friday morning in her bathroom at 9:00. - “You know what, Chris… Work your mouth…”

I did but the option still does not come
open your save file, what number does it have on the line, <eventDoughRelationship>?

asdasdghf

Jun 13, 2017
eventMain at 13 means you have not met Cheng second time, means House Party should never have opened for you. So eventDoughterBar should not be able to be 2. So I believe you did something wrong.

what do you mean, install?! If you downloaded the full game , just extract and play, no need for any installation.

open your save file, what number does it have on the line, <eventDoughRelationship>?
I'm sorry I interrupted you so much but now am I able to meet with Cheng for the second time?

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
these partial updates never seem to work for me i always have to download the entire game again
yep that is thus why i asked
I dd dowload the full game (twice) and both times , with winzip and 7 zip it didnt work
note from winzip file corrupted
note from 7 zip unexpected end

so , if no one els know a solution i keep on playing v13

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
I'm sorry I interrupted you so much but now am I able to meet with Cheng for the second time?
<eventMain>13</eventMain> and <eventMain>14</eventMain> means you're still in the process of doing hacking job for Bill and give photo to Elena before giving it to Bill. You have to do that until Bill show up in the morning telling you about the meeting. When you can meet Cheng at 18 Sunday, it'd be <eventMain>15</eventMain>. After you talk to Bill and House Party unlocked, it'd be <eventMain>16</eventMain>. But all these are explained in incredible detail in the file I posted. So if you keep going to ask me obvious questions I already covered in my file, might as well give it a read.

Should i even bother with this game or is there too much grind?
Depends, how comfortable are you with editing saves to avoid grinding?

Reactions: mooncan
3.00 star(s) 165 Votes