alzahr

Dec 19, 2017
hi

sorry but i don´t get the "look and Repeat" quest. What should i do? I See the Movie and the 3 Stars but nothing happens. Should the Stars be lighting up or something if i click the pictures?

thanks a lot

Cream

Sep 18, 2016
Sorry to report that everything works fine with new cheat mode. It breaks things with your Time Slip cheat mode. :(
Too bad - really saved a lot of grinding/clicking not having to advance a week at a time hour by hour.

Anyway thanks for fixing so fast - even without time slip cheat mod is great.
@wurg Hey sorry it took me a few days to get back. personal life shit came up.
I am also sad to report that without time slip this got things working.
Wondering if you think you'll be able to get time slip going again in the future or is it gone for good?
Even without it your cheat cuts out a shit load of grinding so thank you either way. Cheers.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
@wurg Hey sorry it took me a few days to get back. personal life shit came up.
I am also sad to report that without time slip this got things working.
Wondering if you think you'll be able to get time slip going again in the future or is it gone for good?
Even without it your cheat cuts out a shit load of grinding so thank you either way. Cheers.
I haven't given up on it, I'm behind in the game, IRL stuff you know, what I don't understand is the couple events I have tested from earlier releases work, and them some don't. It should be the same for all events, the code doesn't morph and I'm using as much of the original game code to make it work as I can. I may end up taking out the references for the original code to see if this makes a difference. I would like to keep it in, at most I may remove the skip back to see if that helps or not.

For now the feature is still in the main cheat mod, I need to catch up to the events you described to test if I get blocked also, time is just the issue. If you encounter any other issues with it please let me know.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I really wish devs of these game wouldn't change the file name with every build, it makes it a pain to replace shortcuts all the time and rename for updates, or overwrite data, etc.

xdcxtruth

Jul 27, 2017
go to your game folder, data, streaming assets, and you'll find the save folder there, open it with notepad or notepad++. It should look something like this:
View attachment 258926
Also, it's not just about changing save, it's abt understanding what's going on what being able to read the save.
<eventMain>7</eventMain>
<eventBossMaid> "Cannot Find '<eventBossMaid>'"
<eventWifeMaid> "Cannot Find '<eventWifeMaid>'"
<eventAnnieMaid>0</eventAnnieMaid>
<eventZaricredit> "Cannot Find '<eventZaricredit>'"

I used find in Notepad for 3 of the events and they clearly don't exist in the save... so uh what do I do next?

Bird34

Feb 23, 2019
Interestingly, not only can i not edit saves (the changes don't stick), but the game does not save either. At least, the saves are gone when I exit and return. Is there a way to fix this or am I just shit out of luck here?

HiltzaileeN

Jan 21, 2019
eventMain at 13 means you have not met Cheng second time, means House Party should never have opened for you. So eventDoughterBar should not be able to be 2. So I believe you did something wrong.

what do you mean, install?! If you downloaded the full game , just extract and play, no need for any installation.

open your save file, what number does it have on the line, <eventDoughRelationship>?

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
yep that is thus why i asked
I dd dowload the full game (twice) and both times , with winzip and 7 zip it didnt work
note from winzip file corrupted
note from 7 zip unexpected end

so , if no one els know a solution i keep on playing v13
okay third attempt did work
so can play v14 now

thnx anyway for support

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
<eventMain>7</eventMain>
<eventBossMaid> "Cannot Find '<eventBossMaid>'"
<eventWifeMaid> "Cannot Find '<eventWifeMaid>'"
<eventAnnieMaid>0</eventAnnieMaid>
<eventZaricredit> "Cannot Find '<eventZaricredit>'"

I used find in Notepad for 3 of the events and they clearly don't exist in the save... so uh what do I do next?
Sometimes notepad can't find it even though it's actually there. Look harder. Also, from the other lines, you're waaaaaay too early in your save to do anything you're trying to do. So if you have never edit save before or never used cheatmod, there's something seriously wrong with your save... Without taking an in-depth look into your save file (going through the file I posted, and go through your save file line by line to edit in the correct numbering), your only options are either replay from the start, or acquiring a save file from someone else.

there's your problem, right there. If you can get bjs from Chris, the number should be 1. If you really have had 5 bjs from Chris, that number should be 2, and only then, would you have the option to seduce her.

I can't speak w cheng and chris in their conversation.can someone help me pls?
You're not suppose to, while Cheng is busy with Chris, that's when you sneak to the balcony of the master bedroom to fk Mia.

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
Interestingly, not only can i not edit saves (the changes don't stick), but the game does not save either. At least, the saves are gone when I exit and return. Is there a way to fix this or am I just shit out of luck here?
Seems that on this version if you edit the saves they become "zombi". you wont see them on the load but you can actually load, as long as you rmember which save name you edited. then you can save again so you have the info of the save.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes