gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
there is some annoying bug where bill will be jerking off to annie even when he is not supposed to be at home

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
whats with the fan made full animation vs in game animation? How to enable full animation in the game?
Where I must put Fan Made Animations?

You don't have to activate anything or do anything.
Are "almost" the same animations from game.. donwload them only if you want to rewatch them without playing the game..

where we have walktrough lucky mark v.16???? please tell me
in mega walktrough ver.15 please upload v.16
Literally one post behind you someone quoted my post with v16 only WT
https://f95zone.to/threads/lucky-mark-v16-0-super-alex.5483/page-473#post-1875769

Reactions: RockN'Stomper

Robl

Oct 1, 2018
I have finished breakfast under the table, asked Elena about Bill, completed good boss, talked with Bill about Annie, but I can't call Annie.

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
My full Walkthrough for 16.0 only.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@NanoNani
You can update yours if you want.

//PS corect me if I'm wrong somewhere.

Actually, both the scene with Annie and the one with Elena and Chris on the balcony are repeatable. Basically, you just need to go to Chris on Monday (22:00) and pick the option "Seduce" again. After that, the whole thing got reset to before you talked to Elena.

Reactions: samss

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Actually, both the scene with Annie and the one with Elena and Chris on the balcony are repeatable. Basically, you just need to go to Chris on Monday (22:00) and pick the option "Seduce" again. After that, the whole thing got reset to before you talked to Elena.
I see, thanks, I ll check that up again.

// Actually it's 23:00 :)

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes