Brokenbob

Aug 16, 2017
Is there a trick to getting the picture with Annie?

I have tried and tried over and over and only get the 3 kiss, breasts, and jerk options. Well that and whats his name shows up from time to time as well.

Does it have to be done on a specific day or something?

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Is there a trick to getting the picture with Annie?

I have tried and tried over and over and only get the 3 kiss, breasts, and jerk options. Well that and whats his name shows up from time to time as well.

Does it have to be done on a specific day or something?
No, it's totally random. You just have to save and reload until you get it.

Rival

May 3, 2017
I ran into a problem, at the same time Elena has an opportunity to talk both about Christina and about Anna. And the content itself is not. Although as I understand it, these serial quests. And that my saves that other players inserted, the result is the same. Come on Wednesday at 14:00 there is no stage, come on Saturday 14th, there is no stage. Tried to start the scene with Anna at 23, either.

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
I can't speak with Elena about Chris.What can be wrong?
You have to meet Christina in her room while she is studying on bed at 23:00 first - go through the scene and attempt anal; then you will get the choice. Choose "Talk" (small speech balloon by her head) when you see Elena on the balcony sunbathing.

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Seriously!! How can a game nearly be as big as 10 GB ?? Are there no patch from a earlier version to upgrade with?

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
hi i'm stuck on this part..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can not get the photo of Bill forcing Annie, Can someone help me ?
Do you actually want to see the scene or just want to get through the step? If you actually want to see the scene, you have to keep coming back weeks after weeks until it happens. If you just want to get through the steps, check my cheat sheet and edit your save accordingly.

Reactions: unknowgg

unknowgg

Oct 29, 2017
Do you actually want to see the scene or just want to get through the step? If you actually want to see the scene, you have to keep coming back weeks after weeks until it happens. If you just want to get through the steps, check my cheat sheet and edit your save accordingly.
I just want to go through the steps, How do I edit save?

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes