ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
does anyone have a save from v0.13 or some similar timing?just re-systemed my shit computer and lost all my game saves,sad!a huge thx for u dudes!

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
This was one of the most satisfying updates he's ever released...ever lol.
There is a cheat for the star events that I figured out by accident. Start the event and get the 1st star and then save...load the save into note pad++ or note pad and search for event stars and change it to whatever you want...I did 30 so I could try every option. Load save and start the event....now you can choose whatever you want or just choose the final options and progress.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
There is a cheat for the star events that I figured out by accident. Start the event and get the 1st star and then save...load the save into note pad++ or note pad and search for event stars and change it to whatever you want...I did 30 so I could try every option. Load save and start the event....now you can choose whatever you want or just choose the final options and progress.
You should read the cheat sheet attached on the main post.

semi151

May 1, 2019
Hey everyone Im having trouble with this update, I thought I had done all the events but I cant talk to elena on wednesday at 14:00 on the balcony I only get the come up option and I followed walkthroughs but mine seems bugged. Can someone share their save files with me so I can trigger this event? Maybe if anyone has a save right after talking to elena on the balcony?
I'd greatly appreciate it :)

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Hey everyone Im having trouble with this update, I thought I had done all the events but I cant talk to elena on wednesday at 14:00 on the balcony I only get the come up option and I followed walkthroughs but mine seems bugged. Can someone share their save files with me so I can trigger this event? Maybe if anyone has a save right after talking to elena on the balcony?
I'd greatly appreciate it :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/lucky-mark-v16-0-super-alex.5483/page-474#post-1876017

Use the 1st save (v15 full) and talk with Elena again about Chris.

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Fun facts:
1. The <eventstars> line works for every events that requires 6/12/18/24/30 stars to progress. And it can be edited at any time. No need to start event, and save before doing it, you can save b4 even starting to the same result.

2. I talked about this and pretty much every other ways to manipulate save files to get what you want that I could find, as well as troubleshooting a corrupted save in the cheatsheet that is attached to OP, and still update it when I have time to play the new releases.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
i think game is broken, girlfriend never triggers
have reloaded many times and done everything in guide
maybe easier to force it? is there a value in save which i can edit so Ive done that "#¤"# already ?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
you cant do gentleman or girlfriend events as you can only do house party once, once you done house party once they all ends at 20:00 after how was your evening
so how am i gonna repeat the events with jess an drive her home again(first date) if I cant repeat the event?
even tried some editing, but then you get the option to drive jess home again it is dark blue and you cant click it because ive already done it before, the first time and her drunk boyfriend lol
this game is a real mess as you cant progress unless certain triggers and those triggers will not trigger because of some other bug stopping the whole progress :p

right now it is like this

<ChrisParyLevel>1</ChrisParyLevel>
<JessPartyLevel>7</JessPartyLevel>

darko55

Feb 26, 2019
how to finish Girlfriend Event ? i try every option after "show her vibrator" and every time the event is finished.
i don´t know how to play truth or dare game and what meane "try to persuade", both girls when i answer the question have +25 REL , i also try another options but the Jess always leave a party and yes i have 100 persuasion skills.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes