Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
You can ask Chris every Friday evening to invite Jess and you should have JessPartyLevel : 1

I really don't know how you got the 7 when the max it's 4.
Don't forget for Jess you need the key.

For a more detailed cheat sheet read this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lucky-mark-v16-0-super-alex.5483/page-422#post-1663087

//tryed to play now with 7 and all realtionships dropped to 0 lol

I see what you did there.. you saved in the middle of the event and after that you loaded the save and started the party with <JessPartyLevel>3</JessPartyLevel> or so.. that's how you got to 7..
Or you already offered to take Jess with the car and she's in the garage waiting for you and you didn't took her and started the party again in the same day. Even if offered to take her with the care and you don't show up, the next day, after you sleep, JessPartyLevel will change back to 1.

Still.. even if you 100 the game will fix that variable when you go to sleep.. not if you skip the day with cheatmod.
Anyway.. I don't know why you have 7 or how.. at the end it's not egines/games fault if you played safe.

Never save in the middle of an event.. or at least make a separate save if you do that.
it was 4 on jess and 1 on chris, but I just got the dates to end at 20 00 no matter which path i the guide(selfish, chris or jess) so i changed it untill she would be willing to go in car again, once she went in car again i did not change save, it somehow ended up at 7
are you saying that there is no value in the save that can complete "real gentleman" and "girlfriend" so those are completed?

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
it was 4 on jess and 1 on chris, but I just got the dates to end at 20 00 no matter which path i the guide(selfish, chris or jess) so i changed it untill she would be willing to go in car again, once she went in car again i did not change save, it somehow ended up at 7
are you saying that there is no value in the save that can complete "real gentleman" and "girlfriend" so those are completed?
Of course there is..

<eventJessicaCar>3</eventJessicaCar>“Real Gentleman” event (Jessica).0 means you haven’t triggered it. 1 is the time yourun into Jessica’s ex Rick and have to beat him. 2 is first and second date with Jessica (depending on which step you’re on in “Interesting Journey” quest line). 3 means third date and every repeated date afterward.

<eventDoughRelations>8</eventDoughRelations>“Girlfriend!” event (Christina).0 means you haven’t triggered it. 1-8 indicate your progress. 8 is current maximum (4-8 was added as of v16.0).

tidu

Jan 6, 2019
(- She will ask you to bring Photo Annie.
- At 23:00 go Annie and thief Take pictures with dick | 80 Lust iron.)
Hi! I tried to arrive at 23:00 but nothing happened! You can help

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
(- She will ask you to bring Photo Annie.
- At 23:00 go Annie and thief Take pictures with dick | 80 Lust iron.)
Hi! I tried to arrive at 23:00 but nothing happened! You can help
He forgot to mention that it's random.. you have to visit her a few times until you find her sleeping on her back, alone of course.

//
wouldn't be a bad ideea Bill and Mark jerking on Annie at the same time lol.

Reactions: Tuaix

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
is this the main page of this game ??? i download V16.0 and my main page is different ! and why when i save and load game put me back somewhere that i don`t know where i am in that moment ???

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
is this the main page of this game ??? i download V16.0 and my main page is different ! and why when i save and load game put me back somewhere that i don`t know where i am in that moment ???
No.. that screenshot it's from an old build.
Anyway.. he's changing the wallpaper on every update.

When you load it will move the player in his room.. 1 or maybe 2 clicks away from where you before.. nothing else changes only the player position.

Reactions: Vojvoda

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
How many times I have to ask Elena to talk about Christine to finally trigger the Wednesday event?

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
How many times I have to ask Elena to talk about Christine to finally trigger the Wednesday event?
Only once..

1. Talk with Elena in any room "About Chris"
2. Go Wednesday at 14 in her (Elena) bedroom/baclony
3. Make the picture in Annies room
4. Talk with Elena again in any room "About the photo"
5. Go Saturday at 14 in the blacony again to finish the event.

We can repeat the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some say you can reset it by seducing Chris Monday at 23:00 and after that you would have the option to talk with Elena again about Chris and restart the event.
Didn't worked for me.

For replay only you can use one of my saves:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lucky-mark-v16-0-super-alex.5483/page-474#post-1876017

Save18 - Just enter Annies room again until you find her alone sleeping on her back.

NanoNani

Jun 5, 2017
He forgot to mention that it's random.. you have to visit her a few times until you find her sleeping on her back, alone of course.

//
wouldn't be a bad ideea Bill and Mark jerking on Annie at the same time lol.

No I did not, and it's not random. There 3 scenes, they circle each visit. Only on 3rd visit you can take a pick, if you count from first.

P.S.: I want to see both of them jerking off to annie. I wouls laugh so hard.

Vyzov_IV_Rog

Jun 11, 2017
Still recovering from this update anal cumfest. Now I can say that Mark fella really is lucky, and well, SUPER ALEX is SUPER after all! :cool:

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
OMFG!!! I wrote a very detailed cheatsheet that explained all this crap. It was mentioned to you several times. Just do everyone a favor a read through it, please!!! I don't care if people don't use it if they can manage fine without it, but you clearly are not, so just read through it... I ran into similar problem as you did and even explained why and how to avoid said problem in there...

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes