CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
you cant do gentleman or girlfriend events as you can only do house party once, once you done house party once they all ends at 20:00 after how was your evening
so how am i gonna repeat the events with jess an drive her home again(first date) if I cant repeat the event?
even tried some editing, but then you get the option to drive jess home again it is dark blue and you cant click it because ive already done it before, the first time and her drunk boyfriend lol
this game is a real mess as you cant progress unless certain triggers and those triggers will not trigger because of some other bug stopping the whole progress :p

right now it is like this

<ChrisParyLevel>1</ChrisParyLevel>
<JessPartyLevel>7</JessPartyLevel>

You can ask Chris every Friday evening to invite Jess and you should have JessPartyLevel : 1

The next 2 lines are Christina’s and Jessica’s mood at the party in “House party” event. 1 is minimum, 4 is maximum. Be aware that during the party, any action you choose will raise one or both girls’ mood, and if either one of their mood is higher than 4, then the game bugged and you won’t be able to proceed. So before starting the party, make sure to have them both at 1, and then follow the walkthrough for the outcome you want.
<JessPartyLevel>1</JessPartyLevel>
I really don't know how you got the 7 when the max it's 4.
Don't forget for Jess you need the key.

For a more detailed cheat sheet read this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lucky-mark-v16-0-super-alex.5483/page-422#post-1663087

//tryed to play now with 7 and all realtionships dropped to 0 lol

I see what you did there.. you saved in the middle of the event and after that you loaded the save and started the party with <JessPartyLevel>3</JessPartyLevel> or so.. that's how you got to 7..
Or you already offered to take Jess with the car and she's in the garage waiting for you and you didn't took her and started the party again in the same day. Even if offered to take her with the care and you don't show up, the next day, after you sleep, JessPartyLevel will change back to 1.

Still.. even if you 100 the game will fix that variable when you go to sleep.. not if you skip the day with cheatmod.
Anyway.. I don't know why you have 7 or how.. at the end it's not egines/games fault if you played safe.

how to finish Girlfriend Event ? i try every option after "show her vibrator" and every time the event is finished.
i don´t know how to play truth or dare game and what meane "try to persuade", both girls when i answer the question have +25 REL , i also try another options but the Jess always leave a party and yes i have 100 persuasion skills.

You can find the WT for the GF event here:

Make sure you too have the
before starting the party.

If it's higher number you ll broke the save.. actually it's already broken.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lucky-mark-v16-0-super-alex.5483/page-422#post-1663087

Note for any other games not only Lucky Mark:
Never save in the middle of an event.. or at least make a separate save if you do that.

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
You can ask Chris every Friday evening to invite Jess and you should have JessPartyLevel : 1
I have the same bug. I asked Chris to invite Jess after the first date. Then nothing happens. I reset both party level to 0. Then I can ask Chris to invite Jess, but the date suddenly stops after I make Chris fall and before I can suggest Jess to bring her home.
So no way to continue on the "Real Gentleman" date.

Reactions: B10

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I have the same bug. I asked Chris to invite Jess after the first date. Then nothing happens. I reset both party level to 0. Then I can ask Chris to invite Jess, but the date suddenly stops after I make Chris fall and before I can suggest Jess to bring her home.
So no way to continue on the "Real Gentleman" date.
Try to reset them to 1 and make sure you sleep and don't skip time and/or ask for the party in the same day.
If you want give me your save and I ll take a look.

If you start with 0 you won't reach the "4".. the requierd seduction points.. you can get only 3, 1 for each line.

Be surprised at Jess… +1 point
- Continue!
- Win Chris… + 1 point
- Continue!
- Make Chris fall[ +1 point
(I think not sure if it's the corect order but still.)

4 requierd.. do the math

Reactions: SuzanneS

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
Try to reset them to 1 and make sure you sleep and don't skip time and/or ask for the party in the same day.
If you want give me your save and I ll take a look.

If you start with 0 you won't reach the "4".. the requierd seduction points.. you can get only 3 for each line.

(I think not sure if it's the corect order but still.)

4 requierd.. do the math
Thanks, that did the trick.
I knew that you sometimes need to sleep and go through time normal to proceed.
I thought I had done that... apparently not.

So for everybody with this issue, just go through a week without cheat and the issue is solved.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

darko55

Feb 26, 2019

I really don't know how you got the 7 when the max it's 4.
Don't forget for Jess you need the key.

For a more detailed cheat sheet read this:

//tryed to play now with 7 and all realtionships dropped to 0 lol

I see what you did there.. you saved in the middle of the event and after that you loaded the save and started the party with <JessPartyLevel>3</JessPartyLevel> or so.. that's how you got to 7..
Or you already offered to take Jess with the car and she's in the garage waiting for you and you didn't took her and started the party again in the same day. Even if offered to take her with the care and you don't show up, the next day, after you sleep, JessPartyLevel will change back to 1.

Still.. even if you 100 the game will fix that variable when you go to sleep.. not if you skip the day with cheatmod.
Anyway.. I don't know why you have 7 or how.. at the end it's not egines/games fault if you played safe.

You can find the WT for the GF event here:

Make sure you too have the
before starting the party.

If it's higher number you ll broke the save.. actually it's already broken.

Note for any other games not only Lucky Mark:
Never save in the middle of an event.. or at least make a sepparate save if you do that.
I have already WT V15 and i follow the WT and before party(save) i have:
160 <ChrisPartyLevel>1</ChrisParyLevel>
161 <JessPartyLevel>1</JessPartyLevel>
and after (another save):
160 <ChrisPartyLevel>4</ChrisParyLevel>
161 <JessPartyLevel>4</JessPartyLevel>
but the event endig everytime after second question to MC and will not trigger the Progression of event(Star steps).

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
@darko55 give me your save please.. you can copy/paste the save content on pastebin.com and share the link.. should be more than enough.

I see.. it's 60% chance to persuade Jess or not, even with cheat mod.. I think that's the problem..
Load the save again until you get it... worked for me on 3rd time.
Screenshot 2019-05-08 23.30.14.png

@SuzanneS
Add this to your advice:
Before messing with save please read carefully the MonkeyLord s Cheat Sheet..

He did a great job there and quite hard work too.. or not hard for some players but annoying for sure.. at least it would be for me, lol

rejejvaca

Jun 15, 2017
I have already WT V15 and i follow the WT and before party(save) i have:
160 <ChrisPartyLevel>1</ChrisParyLevel>
161 <JessPartyLevel>1</JessPartyLevel>
and after (another save):
160 <ChrisPartyLevel>4</ChrisParyLevel>
161 <JessPartyLevel>4</JessPartyLevel>
but the event endig everytime after second question to MC and will not trigger the Progression of event(Star steps).
same problem here.

Reactions: B10

rejejvaca

Jun 15, 2017
I discovered the problem: I haven't properly finished the "girlfriend" event, but I can't get the "time to sleep" blowjob.. I have other hot scene rubbing the dick but not the blowjob one

May 15, 2017
It has potential:
Good
I like the art and the story is pretty good and even translated pretty well.
Bad
Un-optimized. It runs like crap. It's a visual novel, wondering if your pc can handle this game should not be an issue. I ran it a few times noticed it slowed my laptop to a crawl. After making sure something else was not causing the issue I noticed the game was taking up over 700MB of memory. Why? Some 3d game that are much more complex don't hog so much resource. I closed it and ran again and now it was taking up 1500MB of mem. Worse I noticed other people have complained but the guy does not seem interested in fixing.
Some of the quests seem to encourage you to cheat. Look and repeat for ex, I tried clicking the yellow circle after 4 images, 5, 6 ect, she was always pissed and I didn't seem to get any stars. It just seems so random why click after that amount of pictures? Was the player just supposed to play through this very grindy game dozens of times till he guessed right?

The dev seems to know art and story but needs help coding and optimizing games. Maybe make it less grindy I don't know maybe some people like that.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
It has potential:
Good
I like the art and the story is pretty good and even translated pretty well.
Bad
Un-optimized. It runs like crap. It's a visual novel, wondering if your pc can handle this game should not be an issue. I ran it a few times noticed it slowed my laptop to a crawl. After making sure something else was not causing the issue I noticed the game was taking up over 700MB of memory. Why? Some 3d game that are much more complex don't hog so much resource. I closed it and ran again and now it was taking up 1500MB of mem. Worse I noticed other people have complained but the guy does not seem interested in fixing.
Some of the quests seem to encourage you to cheat. Look and repeat for ex, I tried clicking the yellow circle after 4 images, 5, 6 ect, she was always pissed and I didn't seem to get any stars. It just seems so random why click after that amount of pictures? Was the player just supposed to play through this very grindy game dozens of times till he guessed right?

The dev seems to know art and story but needs help coding and optimizing games. Maybe make it less grindy I don't know maybe some people like that.
As Super Alex said long time ago, it's not any other fast fuck, fast fap game, every girl will die for you because you have a huge cock.. Elena's Life, corrupting Jennifer, good girl gone bad, corrupting the intern, corruption, half of the incest game and many other.. "How big you are I m gonna die"

https://f95zone.to/threads/lucky-mark-v16-0-super-alex.5483/page-15#post-286342

darko55

Feb 26, 2019
@darko55 give me your save please.. you can copy/paste the save content on pastebin.com and share the link.. should be more than enough.

I see.. it's 60% chance to persuade Jess or not, even with cheat mod.. I think that's the problem..
Load the save again until you get it... worked for me on 3rd time.
View attachment 299272

@SuzanneS
Add this to your advice:
Before messing with save please read carefully the MonkeyLord s Cheat Sheet..

He did a great job there and quite hard work too.. or not hard for some players but annoying for sure.. at least it would be for me, lol
Thank you for your replay but i have following problems:
first question ( answer: I love her humbleness and sharp mind) and after second question : Tell me Mark,how many girls... my answer: Six,although no,five..., Jess tell: Really! On this you can finish our game! Chriss: Thank you for coming to us Jess! MC: Yes!We are always glad to see you and Jess leave and say: Thank guys!Swami always have fun!But, unfortunately,I have to go home.
MC: We drank some more before we finished tonight. End ..Event finished and after every Load the save with another answers i have the same result and i don´t have chance that Jess To covince(there is no progress).

My save:

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Thank you for your replay but i have following problems:
first question ( answer: I love her humbleness and sharp mind) and after second question : Tell me Mark,how many girls... my answer: Six,although no,five..., Jess tell: Really! On this you can finish our game! Chriss: Thank you for coming to us Jess! MC: Yes!We are always glad to see you and Jess leave and say: Thank guys!Swami always have fun!But, unfortunately,I have to go home.
MC: We drank some more before we finished tonight. End ..Event finished and after every Load the save with another answers i have the same result and i don´t have chance that Jess To covince(there is no progress).

My save:
Full save please not only the last lines... you gave me 30 lines there like 170 I think.
Did you finished this part?
Screenshot 2019-05-09 09.35.38.png

Reactions: darko55

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Well.. the WT says finish GF event.. that "girlfriend part" it's the event.

Boulard

Oct 11, 2018
Hi all,

Sorry but I really have a problem: i cannot save the game. Is anyone knows what i've missed please because I even do not see "save" option in the menu...

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Hi all,

Sorry but I really have a problem: i cannot save the game. Is anyone knows what i've missed please because I even do not see "save" option in the menu...
If you would read that big page / info when before starting the game you ll find out you have to play the intro first.. after that you can press escape and save.. and of course you can skip the intro.
Screenshot 2019-05-09 11.24.03.png

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes