StrikerGT

Jan 12, 2019
I Can´t Complete the Girlfriend Quest bc i don´t get all blowjobs (only the hard task bj work) and i can´t complete the Job for 2 hands quest.. Do i need to watch all films again?

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
<eventDoughRelations>5</eventDoughRelations> Should be right after the talk with Elena in her balcony on Wednesday.

<eventBillMaid>2</eventBillMaid> You took the bribe from Bill and he'll fuck her mouth every Sunday.
Not 100% sure if it's enough.. there are more involved.. not sure what you're looking for exactly.
I can see Bill forcing Annie and i get the options, "watch" and "leave" (to tell Elena). I choose "Watch". According to the walkthrough, I should get the option to take a photo but the option doesn't appear.

For the event in the Bedroom (my dick, annie's mouth), I just went in and out until the option presented itself. It took a while.

gencadam

Dec 23, 2018
I can see Bill forcing Annie and i get the options, "watch" and "leave" (to tell Elena). I choose "Watch". According to the walkthrough, I should get the option to take a photo but the option doesn't appear.

For the event in the Bedroom (my dick, annie's mouth), I just went in and out until the option presented itself. It took a while.
do what you do to see them in that situation again. watch your sister midnight again, catch bill watching her an so on. it will show up.

Reactions: JJI

mahem

Apr 15, 2019
shame am at main 21 now i cant trigger the next events,,,annie photos, daughter visit at night, etc etc,,,i tried everything by now,,,,it is getting annoying...

JAck 66

Feb 27, 2019
I'm sorry guys, I have a silly question.
Is there any compressed version of this game? I love sandbox game but this game is kinda huge for me.
Thanks.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I'm sorry guys, I have a silly question.
Is there any compressed version of this game? I love sandbox game but this game is kinda huge for me.
Thanks.
That's what she said lol.. joking.
There isn't any compressed version sry.

@mahem
Drop your save here and maybe we could help you.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I finally started actually making some progress with this thanks to finally giving in and using the cheat mod as well as the walk-through for certain quests I hadn't finished and the annoying guessing game stuff. Of the three women that have been in the game since the start I found Zari the most attractive, the model for her was obviously white and given a darker skin tone and other games have done this too but it's always weird to see brown girls with nether regions that don't match their skin tone with them having very light tones in around the asshole, labia and sometimes taint region. Like whatever package is being used doesn't allow to change their tone.

Also, did Super Alex finally get someone else to handle the English text? English in the more recent updates is noticeably improved compared to older stuff.

EDIT:

do what you do to see them in that situation again. watch your sister midnight again, catch bill watching her an so on. it will show up.
Thanks. The rule in this game is, don't give up, just keep grinding.
Better to speed up a lot of that bullshit.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
I finally started actually making some progress with this thanks to finally giving in and using the cheat mod as well as the walk-through for certain quests I hadn't finished and the annoying guessing game stuff. Of the three women that have been in the game since the start I found Zari the most attractive, the model for her was obviously white and given a darker skin tone and other games have done this too but it's always weird to see brown girls with nether regions that don't match their skin tone with them having very light tones in around the asshole, labia and sometimes taint region. Like whatever package is being used doesn't allow to change their tone.

Also, did Super Alex finally get someone else to handle the English text? English in the more recent updates is noticeably improved compared to older stuff.

EDIT:

Better to speed up a lot of that bullshit.
yes install the pussy mode !!!

krona2702

May 11, 2019
so i downloaded the full 10gb version and unzipped via winzip and there is no option to start the game just loads of files and saves and random stuff, what do i do to fix?

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Well.. it's easy
1st you have to go Saturday at 14:00 and talk with Elena, don't press Wait, press Join, the left button, sometimes it's hard to see it on low resolution monitor, watch the scene. After you finished the scene go to sleep.. Chris will come to your room, watch the scene, after that talk to Bill again and ask him when Katerina will come.. that's all for this update, Katerina won't come now.

And the others I ll take a look.

For the picture with Annie and Bill

Spy them a few times Sunday at 21:00 until you see Bill lying down in her bed.
Spy her at 10:00 you should see in a short dress.
Spy them Sunday at 12:00 in Bills beroom 3 times, 3rd time click watch and take the photo
Talk to Elena
On Wednesday massage her in spa and ask for blowjob instead of jerking off.
- “Open your mouth up bitch!”
- Come on face

And from ther follow the WT for the Queen of BJs event and Supermodel

Zari:
You haven't done the 69 with her.. Again follow the WT for the date with Zari but don't go to the car and continue the date.

Full detailed WT here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lucky-mark-v16-0-super-alex.5483/page-483#post-1888971
You can find the guid for the date with zari, queen of bjs event and supermodel.

so i downloaded the full 10gb version and unzipped via winzip and there is no option to start the game just loads of files and saves and random stuff, what do i do to fix?
Should be an .exe .. start the game from it.. or God knows what you have donloaded.

rexaine

Apr 22, 2019
tuesday
Well.. it's easy
1st you have to go Saturday at 14:00 and talk with Elena, don't press Join, press Talk, the left button, sometimes it's hard to see it on low resolution monitor, watch the scene. After you finished the scene go to sleep.. Chris will come to your room, watch the scene, after that talk to Bill again and ask him when Katerina will come.. that's all for this update, Katerina won't come now.

And the others I ll take a look.

For the picture with Annie and Bill

Spy them a few times Sunday at 21:00 until you see Bill lying down in her bed.
Spy her at 10:00 you should see in a short dress.
Spy them Sunday at 12:00 in Bills beroom 3 times, 3rd time click watch and take the photo
Talk to Elena
On Wednesday massage her in spa and ask for blowjob instead of jerking off.
- “Open your mouth up bitch!”
- Come on face

And from ther follow the WT for the Queen of BJs event and Supermodel

Zari:
You haven't done the 69 with her.. Again follow the WT for the date with Zari but don't go to the car and continue the date.

Full detailed WT here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lucky-mark-v16-0-super-alex.5483/page-483#post-1888971
You can find the guid for the date with zari, queen of bjs event and supermodel.

Should be an .exe .. start the game from it.. or God knows what you have donloaded.
can u help me with crist girlfriend friday moring? how i must to do after 4 bj done

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
tuesday

can u help me with crist girlfriend friday moring? how i must to do after 4 bj done
After you done the BJs go to Chirs bathroom Friday morning at 9, you have to go to sleep at 12 to wake up earlier.

After all that done; Friday morning in her bathroom at 9:00.
After all that done; Friday morning in her bathroom at 9:00.
- “You know what, Chris… Work your mouth…”
- Monday 23:00 Chris’s bedroom
- Seduce
- Touch
- Stars points:
Again, you can find this in NanoNanis full walkthrough.

rexaine

Apr 22, 2019
After you done the BJs go to Chirs bathroom Friday morning at 9, you have to go to sleep at 12 to wake up earlier.
i mean what i must todo so the option on friday morning is open.. i has todo 4 bj before but friday morning not open yet

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes