Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
OMFG!!! I wrote a very detailed cheatsheet that explained all this crap. It was mentioned to you several times. Just do everyone a favor a read through it, please!!! I don't care if people don't use it if they can manage fine without it, but you clearly are not, so just read through it... I ran into similar problem as you did and even explained why and how to avoid said problem in there...
dont think so?

but fixed it my self by editing another save
so got they try anal and then threesome with mom etc to trigger
just think that save had too many changes to it

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Only once..

1. Talk with Elena in any room "About Chris"
2. Go Wednesday at 14 in her (Elena) bedroom/baclony
3. Make the picture in Annies room
4. Talk with Elena again in any room "About the photo"
5. Go Saturday at 14 in the blacony again to finish the event.

Some say you can reset it by seducing Chris Monday at 23:00 and after that you would have the option to talk with Elena again about Chris and restart the event.
Didn't worked for me.

For replay only you can use one of my saves:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lucky-mark-v16-0-super-alex.5483/page-474#post-1876017

Save18 - Just enter Annies room again until you find her alone sleeping on her back.
OK, so I have problem with this part:
If I must have a conversation with E on the balcony event, I failed to do it as there was no option to talk about that, or I did something wrong there..

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
OK, so I have problem with this part:
If I must have a conversation with E on the balcony event, I failed to do it as there was no option to talk about that, or I did something wrong there..
You can still talk with her be careful because sometimes it's hard to see the icon on low resolution monitor or high brightness.

Reactions: Pif paf

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
OMFG!!! I wrote a very detailed cheatsheet that explained all this crap. It was mentioned to you several times. Just do everyone a favor a read through it, please!!! I don't care if people don't use it if they can manage fine without it, but you clearly are not, so just read through it... I ran into similar problem as you did and even explained why and how to avoid said problem in there...
I read the cheat sheet. It was mostly great and very well explained. The only thing I didn't see was the code for Annies' event: Bill's photo for blackmail and Mark's dick in her mouth. Really, I read well and didn't see them.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I read the cheat sheet. It was mostly great and very well explained. The only thing I didn't see was the code for Annies' event: Bill's photo for blackmail and Mark's dick in her mouth. Really, I read well and didn't see them.
<eventDoughRelations>5</eventDoughRelations> Should be right after the talk with Elena in her balcony on Wednesday.

<eventBillMaid>2</eventBillMaid> You took the bribe from Bill and he'll fuck her mouth every Sunday.
Not 100% sure if it's enough.. there are more involved.. not sure what you're looking for exactly.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
why i lose sympathy ? and must ask game show my Elena at home but she is nowhere looking at house no Elena ???

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Hey guys, I'm having trouble loading a save game. Once I start the game and hit my save, nothing happens no matter how long I wait, game doesn't crash. What should I do?

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
i had the scene with chriss and elena on the balcony after giving the picture of annie to elena, so the lovely scene was done.
i normally have to speak to bill, but nothing appears and so chriss never come in my room, have i something more to do, cause reading the post don't give me solutions!

I also have in my main quest a problem, it seems i can't go further. with "interresting journey", it wrote i have to wait for katerina to come, but nothing written like" no more in this versin of the game"; as for elena's quest "dream come true"

Am i still missing something? is it linked to the problem i have with chriss quest?

Normaly i already have done all other things

patriie09

Nov 3, 2016
Is there any pre-requirement to start the Supermodel event? Finished Blowjob queen event etc. When I go to her on Tuesday at 14:00 she has no options :/

gencadam

Dec 23, 2018
You have to talk with Bill about Chris and Cheng.. after that every Sunday at 14:00 you can find Mia in the balcony.
Full guide for that event in the WT.
it seems "talk with bill about chris and cheng" option does not trigger any more since ı finished the game. ı tried to talk with chris at the bar after playing games with them but "how about we continue at bar" option did not show up. so is there any other way to get that scene.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes