leproso0413

May 26, 2017
What is the difference of having a lot of "LUJURIA" and a lot of "CHASTITY"? Which of the 2 do you combine more?

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
This game finally begins to be interesting enough for being worth playing, especially regarding the size of the whole game.

That's the first game i ever discovered here on f95, but i was mad considering all that teasing and blueballing.

Now, it begins to be good, we have some really decent action with Christina (i took time to realize that we have to slap her butt at 9am to continue the girlfriend event, i was so habituated of the game over lol), same for Elena (although she's not my favorite), i just hope for more action with Jessica and Annie.

I also notice a huge improvement recently considering the dialogs. Around the beginning, even if english isn't my main language so i'm clearly not speaking it perfectly, it was still really hard to follow the discussion between characters and it totally ruined some actions sometimes, but yeah, he took notes and it's now worth reading as well.

Finally, a big up for the quality of the renders (which is perfect since the beginning by the way, that was always one of the main quality of this game) and also the huge improvement for animations.

So clearly, this game is going in the right direction, now i'm excited to see what's next !

(For the grinding, the cheat mod is just a life saver, just pressing the arrow of the keyboard to go in 20 seconds to the next week is usefull)

Reactions: DirkP

windyp

Aug 5, 2016
This game is gold, why didnt i know about it sooner :(( much much better than big brother in my opinion

TesToliny

Apr 26, 2019
In v 16.0
Elene want Mark bring a Annie photo
But on 23.00 Bill they stay for jerk in Annie room 6 Days
And 1 Days i Can do only Kiss her cant Take a pic
how can i pass this ?
--------------------------------
Talk to Elena - “About Christina”
- On Wednesday talk to Elena again at 14:00 on balcony:
- “Talk”
- She will ask you to bring Annie’s Photo.
- At 23:00 go to Annie and “Take a photo with the dick | 80 Lust” <<<< Can't get this Because it's appear 'kiss' and Bill in room

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
In v 16.0
how can i pass this ?
- “Talk”
- At 23:00 go to Annie and “Take a photo with the dick | 80 Lust” <<<< Can't get this Because it's appear 'kiss' and Bill in room
Me too, I can't take pick of Annie with my dick in her mouth, and I really don't know how :(

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
A question. You can get all the events with each character unlocked or depending on your choices, can not you get an event ever again? I speak as in the style of the BIG BROTHER game that if you made one choice or the other, you could not have both opportunities at the same time, I mean, you could not have all the events. In this game you can unlock all even if you make bad choices?

TesToliny

Apr 26, 2019
In v 16.0
how can i pass this ?
- “Talk”
who can pass this tell me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee how to pic annie with mark penis

Caiatris

Jul 13, 2018
How do I get the car keys? I've been on the date with Zari, sat in the car with her, and she's agreed to get the keys for me.
But then later, or next Friday when I ask her (at 9am) to get the keys, she agrees to, but then I can't find them anywhere.

TesToliny

Apr 26, 2019
How do I get the car keys? I've been on the date with Zari, sat in the car with her, and she's agreed to get the keys for me.
But then later, or next Friday when I ask her (at 9am) to get the keys, she agrees to, but then I can't find them anywhere.
not get the key but you can talk to chris on friday 19.00 and get house party (finish path talk with bill about chris and chang)

Reactions: Caiatris

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
I don't know if is a bug: i made photo wiht dick in annie's mouth but there's no way to give it to elena. no dialogue appears, i tried every hour of the entire week.

TesToliny

Apr 26, 2019
scince noone helps with annies blowjob picture i place a annie`s picure walkthrough myself
tuesday 23 hrs, seduce chris, wensday talk to elena about chris.
wait till 23hrs (save game) then go to annie you have to c the titties scene it will have a option above her mouth (if another scene reload until this scene appears) if bill is in the room leave room renenter untill he is gone
wait untill saturday 12.00hrs show picture to elena, wait untill 14.00 hrs balcony scene ( above theire heads appears talk push it twice)
In titties scence in annie room i have only 1 option that is 'kiss her tit' reload many times

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes