CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I have all that, and there is still no option for anal, only blowjob and jerking off. I already finished the Elenna/Chris balcony scene, as well as the drunk Elena anal scene, I have no idea what might be missing.
The photoshoot event?

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
where is Elena at 22:00 monday ??? game show me that she is in the house but i can`t find her anywhere ??? how to finish new maid ? i do everything from walkthrough take money watch admire talk with Elena go back to master bedroom but don have option to listen ??? do that over 20 times and don`t know what i do wrong ??? half from walkthrough i can`t do whatever i do can`t finish !!! need help !!!

truog

Jul 30, 2018
Did all the party events.. did all the annie and bill stuff.. was able to shoot a foto.. brought it to elena...elena came to me tuesday morning....
and than missed the photoshoot trigger... tried everything to get back to shoot the foto "bill + annie" but it never happend again...
any ideas who to get this??

Gutokv

Mar 30, 2019
Help Me

Any can Help me? i am stuck with 2 job change can meet chris and i already had sex with Mia but I can not advance in the game.

Last edited:

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Does anyone know how to translate this UNITY game into a language other than Russian or English? I want to translate it in Spanish. Could someone teach me how to do it?

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
So here goes, so far the game is okay, I'm at the intro and going through, the first thing I notice is how gentlemen the conversation between Mark and his sister... Good Day~ .. but that's not really bothering me... but later the morning for breakfast the music got overlap, two music at once.. wish somebody would tell the dev to fix that. and so far that is what I notice. will tell more if I do find interest or bug or mistakes in the game. ty
(and water shower sound too~ bahh!!)

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
wooo~ after got through the intro and learn all the UI, I just got lost... the heck am I doing again?

glad I got walkthrough

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes