Unity - Completed - Lucky Mark [v18.0] [Super Alex]

1. 5.00 star(s)

fantasykelvin

5 star corruption game
    one of the best looking games out there
    best played with Cheat mods and a walkthrough

Has low rating because
    1) sexual content unlocks at the end. When it was in early and mid development, many players get frusfrated for no content. but now that the game is complete , the build up is perfect.

2) huge grinding. Resolved with cheat mod.

3) hard to trigger event/progress. resolved with walkthrough.

conclusion. a completed game that requires cheat mod and walkthrough. Ending result, a great game that lives up to the standard of big brother (dark silver)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

NoWayHose01

It was good better than i expected but i wish it didn't take me days to progress. Also the content was a little less, I would've expected more content. The interface was very good with easy navigation and spectacular graphics and animations.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Tokoy

I'm giving 4 stars because i only could finished with mods and walkthrough. I tried to play without them in the beggining but couldn't(not enough patience). Some events require to know what to say without any clue...if you fail and choose the incorrect answer, well you need to retry. Retry sometimes means wait a f*ck week and do all the shit again just to need to answer another f*cking question that you dont got any clue AGAIN.

Some events requires a really specific time and if you don't pay attention on the clock well, here goes another week.

Status are really boring to raise and even if you got them, you can fail during tests...so i spend like my first 20 days rising all of them. The cost to rise some attributes are very high and requires a lot of working time(eromassage i'm talking about you!). So takes time to earn money and more time to train att...
    *And for real...even with persuade maxed...one event in the end of game requires 60% to succeed and just after that another 80%. I FAILED this SHIT like 15x before succeed in both...yeah true story people...

But all this boring stuff can be avoid just using the mod provided...

The really annoying feature that cant be avoided is the "options" during sex scenes. You need to be really hardworking to receive only a BJ, but it's okey...this can be justified due to Elena's personality. I'm only giving a warning to new players because, most os scenes leads to a BJ or a rubbing scene. HOWEVER, most of scenes are repeatable what is REALLY good. For vaginal, impregnation, creampies, lovers, well...expect only 1/2 scenes at the end of the game.

The ending was perfect! 5 stars Really

PROS
    -Very good plot and development
    -Awesome renders
    -Awesome characters with personality.
    -Interesting from the beginning to end.
    -Awesome interactions and UI

CONS
    -Needs LOTS of time to play without mods/cheat/walkthrough
    -Some events require LOTS of wasted time to finish without cheat mod.
    -And some described above.

Many thanks for this wonderfull game! Dev deserves!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

fugazi666

i have given this 5 stars but i must say that i have played the modded version and used the walkthrough extensively, because otherwise this would clearly be the most ruthless grindfest of an adult game the planet has ever seen (still it was quite a clickfest given the preference of unity over ren'py). the renders and animations are top class, on par with the best games out there. the insufferable engrish at the start got better as the game developed and it's easy to imagine that was due to a hired translator or a friend of the dev who knew his way around engLish. the females were beautiful and had their clear-cut characters. the story was interesting enough with some twists inbetween and the ending was hard to foresee and satisfactory. the music i have turned off (as i usually do, but this game's music was pretty distracting too) and the sex sounds were rare and not good enough. from an ambitious work like this i'd expect better. the sound effect they used for ass slapping for example was simply ridiculous. nevertheless sound is a relatively minor issue and i won't detract a point just for that. if you're gonna play this from the start and are not a dedicated masochist, definitely use the modded version and check the walkthough often. you won't go far by "honest" means in this one.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

supermanz95

Lucky Mark [v18.0] [Super Alex]

"Lucky Mark" by Super Alex is an incredibly captivating game that has kept me hooked from the very beginning. With each update, my anticipation grew, and I eagerly awaited the next installment to see where the story would take me. This game demanded a significant amount of my time, but it was always worth it.

One aspect of "Lucky Mark" that I found particularly enjoyable was the strategic use of cheats. While I'm not usually one to use cheats in games, I quickly realized that they were necessary for a smoother gaming experience. Utilizing cheats for various activities and financial boosts allowed me to focus on the storyline and character interactions, rather than getting bogged down in the grind. It made the gameplay more enjoyable, and I appreciated the flexibility it offered.

The story in "Lucky Mark" is a highlight. It follows the main character, Mark, who finds himself entangled in a complicated web of relationships and dealings with his enigmatic and neurotic employer, Bill. The tension and intrigue throughout the game kept me engaged, as I watched Mark struggle to navigate his way out of his dire situation. Establishing relationships with two key characters, Elena (Bill's girlfriend) and Christina (Bill's daughter), added depth to the narrative. Each character had a well-defined personality, and their development throughout the game was both convincing and satisfying.

Christina, in particular, surprised me with her character arc. Initially appearing as naïve and innocent, it became clear that she had inherited more from her parents than initially apparent. Elena, on the other hand, was a complex character, alternating between being cold, manipulative, and calculating, and occasionally revealing a more vulnerable and gentle side. Her character development was a highlight, and she quickly became one of my favorite female characters in any game I've played, thanks to her captivating looks and multi-faceted personality.

The events in "Lucky Mark" were both erotic and thrilling, adding to the overall excitement of the game. However, there were moments when the main character's behavior crossed the line into uncomfortable territory, resembling creepy and unwanted advances. This was mainly due to the underdeveloped morality system, which had two options: Lust and Chase. As the latter was unfinished, I often felt forced to choose lust options to progress, which occasionally made the main character's actions feel out of character.

In the middle of the game, Mark's sister, Annie, was introduced as a maid in the house, bringing her own subplot with Bill's attempts to corrupt her. Fortunately, a single line of dialogue put an end to that discomfort. Towards the end of the game, the introduction of Christina's mother, Katerina, shed light on her personality traits and quirks, adding depth to her character.

The game's ending exceeded my expectations. Seeing Bill finally get his comeuppance was incredibly satisfying, and the resolutions for Annie and Mark, as well as the happily-ever-after for Mark and Christina, were rewarding. Elena, true to her character, remained in control. But the standout moment was Katerina's unforgettable bachelor party send-off for Mark, which alone made playing the entire game worth it. Katerina proved to be a truly badass character.

As the game grew in size, I was pleased that the developer decided to wrap it up and move on to their next project. Considering how "Lucky Mark" concluded, I am eagerly looking forward to Super Alex's future endeavors.

In summary, "Lucky Mark" is a solid and highly engaging game, earning four stars in my book. The well-crafted story, complex characters, and thrilling events make it a must-play for any fan of adult-oriented games. Elena, in particular, added that extra star to my rating, making it an unforgettable experience.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Buddawg

This game is really a mixed bag of good and bad.
    Great graphics. Women are relatable fysically. aka no humongous tits or arses.
    Story is pretty darn good. But the ending pretty much screws that over. In the span of barely half an hours play time... you become the antihero. With a stuck story, no choice, and barely any reason behind it. Youve pretty much become Bill... the one nobody likes. Not the players, not the characters... nobody. Thanks for trolling. Its a game of thrones ending. A remake is BADLY needed. So rushed, so lacking development, and so out of the blue. Basicly makng a rushed ending to a game that was just starting to be something. To reach signifiicant thresholds and character developments... and then BANG done. Goddamn, even the ending doesnt make sense at all. Its a jumble of stories with hardly any continuity with the rest of the game. And in a couple of cases a direct opposite of what the game had spend time on progressing.

Still a decent game, even with engrish and bad ending. But personally.. the ending leaves me not coming back for another rerun.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Sothyr

The grafical quality is really good. This makes sad that I couldn't proceed with the game.

The events look like they had more intended story which got never included into the game.

Grinding. With the mod it is better to handle, but I never understand why game makers think so much grinding is fun. Sadly also to much grinding for what the story offers. Not enough sex scenes sweeten up the grinding for an adult game.

This game is also very non-intuitive and hard to follow what to do next. Without a Walkthrough it is unplayable and sadly even with it sometimes I don't know why events don't start or proceed. Few thinks I found out later. Overall it was after a while no fun anymore to proceed.

This makes me missing a good hint system. It is ridiculous hard to guess the correct combinations without a walkthrough. Or to guess how to proceed at all.

This is an issue I have often with grinding games. The Makers know the story. But they often don't write the events from the players point of view. To give them the right information how to find out their next move. One reason why test players are useful.

The girls never enjoy sex and other intimate scence with the MC. They don't evolve in their behavior.
    Why is it not possible that Chris like it after she learned trusting him? Why need he always to force her. This is no fun.
    Why not skip the hand wash excuse and start later directly with showering and Chris enjoy testing out the sex? As long he tries not to penetrate her! Or the kissing scene in the kittchen, why can't she get excited that her dad could find out?
    How should Zari even relax while the MC eats her pussy, wanting to stop the MC again and again?
    Or during the massage, Elena is totally relaxed and in the next moment very agressive and relaxed again.
    And they are always angry with him.

For me it is to much forced sex. If a MC proceeds after getting told to stop, it is for me rape, nothing else.

I really wonder why this game has the romance tag.

I stopped playing shortly after Annie came to the house... Searching for new events or how to proceed an event was no fun.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Avenjq

This game is an Engrish Grindfest.
    The UI is almost useless in the intro part of the game. Even in the sandbox part there are no labels on the rooms and the transparency makes it hard to go by visuals ... you have to memorize the layout of the rooms or you will be wandering around all the time. If there was a bit more content for the time spent clicking around it might be worth the download. But as it stands now(and since it is tagged as completed) it is not worth the time it takes to download. BTW I spent more time downloading it that playing it(slow internet mostly at fault here but still).
    Good renders are the only positive of this game and only reason this is not a one star.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

deltavega

Grinding on story ... heavy grinding on stats ... heavy grinding on characters ... Luck based events ...

I found the "story" boring as hell and uninteresting.

I gave 2 stars for the renders even if they are not great.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

saucepan35

- Unplayable without the mod. Don't even consider it. Most of the negatives below are fixed or at least greatly improved by the mod.
    - Grindy as hell (even with the mod some scenes need to be repeated incrementally a bit too many times)
    - Hunger/Tiredness/Cleanliness mechanic is just annoying and feels completely unnecessary (fixed by mod)
    - Random/luck element is annoying (cheat mod fixes this 95%, some of the random events are apparently hard coded sadly)
    - Cumbersome interface (no wait/skip to time function. Greatly improved with cheat modes that lets you skip hours/days with the arrow keys).
    - Certain characters (and locations) don't show up on the location overview.
    - No dialog skip at all.
    - Several times, you WILL be progress blocked, with no idea why due to illogical event progression. Requiring use of walkthrough.
    - Follow up to the above: In-game quest log/scene tracker is close to useless. It's also incomplete.
    - As it always happens in all these day-and-time based games, as you run out of events the only thing left for you to do may be on Friday at 15:00 (for example) so all you do is skip skip skip endlessly.
    - English translation is not great. At times it's difficult to understand what certain dialog choices actually do.

+ Fantastic renders
    + Hot cast of females
    + Amazing scenes, poses and scenarios
    + Lots and lots of content.
    + Actually has some animation towards the end, some of it not half bad. I know this is an important point for some.
    + Great build-up/progression
    + While ending not to everyone's taste, I thought it was pretty good. Having an ending at all rather than the usual ABANDONED tag is pretty good for these games.
    + Save files are simple XML so SHOULD you need to fix something, you can do so fairly easily.

Yeah, so this is a tough one to review. I really enjoy this type of "puzzle" gameplay. It's the same type of game as Man of the House, Big Brother and so on. I thought the pacing here, ultimately was great. I really prefer when you're not fucking everyone within 5 minutes. The type of slow build-up is much more in line with what I want in these games.

Really excited for this author's next project. Based on the end credits (which among other things contains an apology of sorts for the cumbersome gameplay and a thank-you-for-playing note) it seems the author has learned a lot and if the next game maintains the same level of quality with the same quality progression and renders, it could be great. I'm giving it a hopeful 5 stars!
  11. 3.00 star(s)

hotte

Spoiler ahed! Ended without any warning...

The renders are amazing and the models by themselves aren't any pumped up bimbo types andd good looking.

About the story, well, haven't figured out 100% what the game is about because of the really poor english. A good translator would helped here.

There are several technical issues and bugs which were solved by the F95 community and the game is playable thanks to the help. There is a endless grind and trial & error mechanic which is really annoying.
    Most of the events take place during a specific day and if you mess up 1 step, you'll have to wait 7 days to repeat (or cheat). Most of the events doesn't even make any sense when you repeat them.
    There are also some SFX issues and save game errors as well but the autosaves help here a lot.

The music choice is also really fitting.

It seems that this project is the devs first one and therefore it is really well made. Maybe he'll get some support in the future to improve the overall quality.

For this build:

- Ended with no real ending
    - Not all chars developed
    - Translation really bad
    - Game mechanics dull
    - Story messed up
    - Technical issues

+ Amazing renders and models
    + Music is awesome

As Mentioned, for the first project it is really dang good.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

vaxo

nice game, not the best storyline but still good enough. great characters, great graphics. but for getting best experience it's better to use cheat mod - it's a real grinding simulator without it. and also there can be some bugs that can even ruin your playthrough in the middle of the game. and you wont even know where's the problem s you have to start it again. in fact it's not a 5 star game but, still it's overall rating is so low that i give it my5 cuz it doesn't really deserve to be so bad rated. (use cheatmod - without it this is 1star)
  13. 1.00 star(s)

Cesarbr

I have played several games recommending here on the site and this is without a doubt the worst of them all. Aside from the progression being annoyingly slow, there is almost no content and the Mc presents serious symptoms of sociopathy, becoming more a sexual predator, than a smart boy who seduces his women. Characters without empathy, without life, anyway, very bad. I do not recommend. English is not my native language, I apologize for any errors!
  14. 1.00 star(s)

Agent HK47

Well, what can be said about this game...

The renders are amazing!

Now that we have the positives listed, let's dive into a list of the negatives:

- No story to drive the player or keep things/characters interesting. The instant the intro is done, you pretty much know everything there is to know about everyone. Don't expect much in the terms of character development.

- Characters are bland. The only slightly interesting character is Elena, and that is mostly just because I enjoy attractive & bitchy characters, because I love tearing them down and make them submit to me. There is not much - if any - of that here though. The daughter seems to have a split personality, because sometimes she is a regular teenage girl, who seems to be highly intelligent, but suddenly she turns around and can't figure out how to solve the riddle of "2+2 = 4". It just seems highly inconsistant.

- Game size. Seriously, this takes up more harddrive space than most of my AAA games on steam.

- The game mechanics and UI is terrible. I can't blame the countless of new players, who have quit the game, because they couldn't figure out how to save. This is because the game never bothers to inform you that you have wait almost a full in-game week, before the save/load function becomes active. This is extremely poor game design.

- THE GRIND! Saving the best for last. I have played hundreds of games on this site. I can't recall how many hours I have wasted grinding in those games. However, I would not be surprised if this game has wasted more time for me, than all the others, combined. This game is pure torture! Let me list some of the things you will need to not only build, but also maintain in a lot of cases: Money, satiety, energy, fitness, mood, neatness, confidence, style, swagger, conviction, massage, erotic massage, charisma, programming, hacking, luck, imagination PLUS all the character reputations you need to build up and maintain.
    As if these things were not enough, but to progress in the game, you will need to activate certain events at specific times, in order to unlock new events. These events are almost impossible to figure out how to unlock without a walkthrough, and if you miss the timeframe for the event by the smallest amount, well, you are shit outta luck. You will need to wait until next week. Lucky that the game has a "skip time" button, so you can just fast forward, right? Except, the game won't allow you to do that, because your energy, hunger and all kinds of stats drops faster than my will to live, when I was trying to endure this horrible grind!

If you think the game looks interesting, I would just advise you to download the CG rips. It contains about the same amount of story and character development, and you will save yourself the risk of commiting sudoku, when you realize how bad the grind really is.
  15. 2.00 star(s)

Rythan25

Game is completed time for review... Honestly it might be a bit harsh but I can not give it more than 2 stars...

Story 1/5 - Perhaps the worst part of the game... it has no focus, what little glimpses you get from it may be lost in translation ? But overall the Story of Lucky Mark is that he is not very lucky... unless his aim in life is to only get blowjobs and sodomize attractive girls in the ass cause he has no game or seduction skills...

Graphics 4/5 - The best part of the game, Elena is perhaps the reason this game blew up like it did at first, the character model is straight up "FIRE". The same cant be said for Christina who is just meh, or Zari... Annie is hot as well, but more of an afterthought to a shitty plotline that was abandoned (to no one but a vocal minorities suffering).

Characters 1/5 - Again pretty bad characters... Bill is an asshole that defies any reason... Elena is a bitch for no reason... Christina is the most likable person in the game, and she flip-flops between smart sheltered girl, to naive imbecile that could forget to breath at any moment... The rest of the cast are so minor they dont matter save for Annie who is also dumber than a bag of bricks.

In conclusion, stay away from the game due to the bad story, bad pacing, and the ridiculous SIZE of the game 13GB compressed, or 18GB without... If your attracted to pretty pictures download the CG, but even that files is larger than it needs to be... and not as "hot" as you might think since it only includes BJ, HJ, and Anal Sex... so if your one of those that doesnt like to fuck the MAIN HOLE, your in luck, otherwise keep moving...
  16. 1.00 star(s)

TommyEsclow

This game is a pain in the butt.

I personally like to read and it doesn't matter much if there is picture or video content in it usually, as long as the story is great. But this game offers almost nothing except some high rendered cg's and animations.

I'd like to make a pain in the butt list for this game to explain why it's what it's.

1. The gameplay is a horrible grindfest built on complex "paths" you've to unlock, to go further or progress. These paths are so dumb you won't figure most of them out on your own. The only option is to use the Walkthrough. Aside from that the overall gemeplay is also boring as fuck. It's a go here, go there game and sleep game. It's absolutely boring and tedious.

2. The Story is trash if you'd call this even a story in first place. The whole story of this game is basically the game description which you can see on F95.

3. This game has a lot of real porn and most likely uncompressed. I mean honestly, it's almost 14 gigs big and there is not enough content to make it worth the size. Maybe the dev was thinking if it's bigger then people might think it's awesome because it has a lot of content.

4. The UI is awful. Saving is awful. Loading is awful. It's overall very bad programmed. After starting the game for the third time you'll think "oh crap, not this shit again..."
  17. 1.00 star(s)

goatwhisperer3

The scenes/renders look pretty good, the setting is fresh and nice. I like how the mechanics are implemented. Feels somewhat natural. The english is flawed but totally fine for a game still in development.
    The music is bad, because there are 2.. sometimes 3 different tracks playing at the same time. Not sure if its a bug or dev doesn't care for my ears but it sounds messy af. Sometimes less is more. Boss/Bill is not my cup of tea, but who am I to judge. Story(progression) is a little far fetched but its porn after all so... didn't expect shakespear anyway.
    Menu lacks some additional options but its still in development so it amy change.

Biggest flaw is the MC having a fixed name. Well, though luck for everyone who isn't named "Mark" irl. You won't indentify with this little brick. But I guess thats only a very small amount of people. Greetings to the Marks of this world, gl hf playing.
  18. 1.00 star(s)

Gentoo

The only good thing I can say about this game is the models are hot, other than that the game goes down in the toilet quickly. The story is bad ( who wants to have a sister who's a slut? unless she's your personal slut!) It's not tagged correctly as the incest in this game doesn't really exist. (It's between your boss' wife and her step-daughter nothing with the MC.) The game is the most grinding game I've played with very little sex even though it's up to 17 updates now it still have very little sex.
  19. 1.00 star(s)

Hairpremi

Good =
    1. Fantastic artwork and models

Bad =
    1. Grind Fest
    2. Zero story
    3. Size of the game 10GB so far!
    4. No logical game flow
    5. without walk through and cheats game impossible to play
    6. tiny tiny updates each time
    7. the translations #facepalm
  20. 4.00 star(s)

Caiatris

Guy works for Russian boss, living in his house. Hits on daughter, wife, maid, etc.

This needs the cheat to make it playable, and there's still a lot of figuring out how to get the content. Trying to play this without walkthroughs and checklists is probably a waste of time. There's no roll-back, and save-games are clumsy, so miss one weekly event by one hour, and you'll be clicking the "skip hour" button 111 times to get back there again.
    The girls are all crazy hot, and wear fantastic sexy clothes and heels.

Graphics are great quality, some nice animations as well. The hotness of the girls and the scenes make this really frustrating game still worth playing.