Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
maybe you know how to get (stars) to trigger scenes in pool with zari?
Follow the walkthrough. If you can not get to the star event at all use cheat mod reverse time and just get her really really drunk repeat sunbathing, massage etc. Walkthrough works if you follow it however there are times when the event wont trigger so cheat mod will be needed. The walkthrough has all the correct info regarding gaining stars

Reactions: tramtoriana54

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Still no news in regards to next update or what Alex has decided to do. The poor guy is burnt out and fending off hatred left and right. Also word of note If other supporters can not post the update you will have to wait as I am busy the week the updates due out so you will require patience again. I have sent over everyones trigger glitches, errors and bugs to dev to fix he still states bug fixes will come after games finished.
Also because it's been asked so many God damn times if you can not trigger an event use the walkthrough it is accurate just outdated and if the event is not in the walkthrough please use the search function as all have been answered numerous times. I have no issue helping people or giving them direction but right now like many here I feel like I'm constantly repeating my self on this thread and in my inbox.

Reactions: tramtoriana54

Jasper P. Truck

Nov 8, 2017
Latest Ver (Lucky Mark v17.0+Cheat Sheet+Mod) Torrent Magnet

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3406d44d50ec9416265fc561437123202cbda8a3&dn=Lucky+Mark+v17.0%2BCheat+Sheet%2BMod&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Jan 19, 2018
Latest Ver (Lucky Mark v17.0+Cheat Sheet+Mod) Torrent Magnet

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3406d44d50ec9416265fc561437123202cbda8a3&dn=Lucky+Mark+v17.0%2BCheat+Sheet%2BMod&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969
God man, Thanks A LOT, for the link, god bless ya

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
it sucks that he's pulling the plug so soon. i'm sure he's burnt and wants a fresh start with all the experience he's gained, but it sucks for the fans. we've waited two years for the big payoff, and it's looking like a scene a piece for such a massive buildup. a lot of us has sat through his rebuild. the renders and atmosphere in his game are still great, but i feel like the game just started picking up since the zari update and its a shame to end it like this.

CokkPaps

Nov 19, 2017
Fanmade full animations Lucky Mark.

Because something happend with his game and we can not extract the animations anymore I decided to remake his animations.. of course the quality it's not the same, maybe I missed a frame or tow or messed up with the speed animation but it's close enough.. so don't blame @Super Alex.
The animations are made with the compressed CG made by ps123 .. so thanks to him!
All animations all longer than the original, didn't want to upload 0.5 seconds video file.. the average it's around 5 - 7 seconds I guess, 12MB/animation.. some are longer other shorther.

V16:
230 video files in .webm format.
20 minutes in total of animations.

V1 to V17:

(splited in 2 parts for workupload only, limit of 2gb only)

V17 only:

Changelog:
V17 added.
Fixed over 30 animations

For any suggestions PM.

Preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to put it in the game ??

Last edited:

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Well, I was a good way into version 16, and I forgot to backup my saves, I am not sure if getting a complete 17 save would be ideal in order not to skip things, what would be the best course of action to quickly get ahead?

NecromeN

May 2, 2017
Help is needed.After talking with Elena about anal sex with Christina, she tells me about Wednesday 1400 when she is tanning topless.I approach her, but there is no dialogue about it.

Jan 21, 2018
This has become too big a game in terms of size for me to even think about downloading it now.. Please guyz make a super duper compressed version available.
Thx

Reactions: jeezluwee

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Help is needed.After talking with Elena about anal sex with Christina, she tells me about Wednesday 1400 when she is tanning topless.I approach her, but there is no dialogue about it.
When you get there on Wednesday you should see talk bubble above Elena's head. Click on it.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
This has become too big a game in terms of size for me to even think about downloading it now.. Please guyz make a super duper compressed version available.
Thx
I have the same issue but am able to download the whole game using Free Download Manager and Nopy site. Go to Nopy and click on download. Get FDM, google it. Once installed you can copy the download link from nopy. FDM allows you to restart where you left off if you have any issues or if you want to do the download in stages. Try it, it works. Nopy sometimes closes the connection but you can just restart the download with FDM where it left off.

Reactions: Jackreacher8197
Jan 21, 2018
I have the same issue but am able to download the whole game using Free Download Manager and Nopy site. Go to Nopy and click on download. Get FDM, google it. Once installed you can copy the download link from nopy. FDM allows you to restart where you left off if you have any issues or if you want to do the download in stages. Try it, it works. Nopy sometimes closes the connection but you can just restart the download with FDM where it left off.
Thx a lot for the info

theunbeatable09

Jun 19, 2018
Help me... In interesting journey i'm at the point where christine refused to see cheng and talked to bill about it then came up with a plan of going to katherine's place... I don't know how to...

When is the time to go? It said on the morning but when exactly, what day?
How to do it? Who to talk to?

Jasper P. Truck

Nov 8, 2017
Help me... In interesting journey i'm at the point where christine refused to see cheng and talked to bill about it then came up with a plan of going to katherine's place... I don't know how to...

When is the time to go? It said on the morning but when exactly, what day?
How to do it? Who to talk to?
It's supposed to happen automatically in the morning

NecromeN

May 2, 2017
When you get there on Wednesday you should see talk bubble above Elena's head. Click on it.
I knowe about this,but bubble talk was not.Repeated trip to Christina at night, re-launched the event.So now everything is fine.Almost everything is fine, except for some events that need to be re-run.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes