Woolgrief

May 20, 2017
Can anyone help me. I've in the forum that there is continuation after Annie sleep BJ, which is Bad dream. But After that, i didint trigger the dream. How to trigger that ? And also, everyone say that I have to talk about Katherine with Bill if i want to meet katherine. But i cant trigger it too. What do i do ? how to fix ? I've anal with chris, finish elena all event, but yeah, i didnt trigger Annie event, and Katherine also Chris. Ah before I forgot, i've try do the way that everyone talk at the forum to fix but, it seem that it doesnt fixed on mine.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
damn, we went from second gear to the sixth with annie in only one update, never expected that

Maybe Alex is not interested anymore in slowly building up things, which is probably for the best, but it's funny how easy it was to fuck Annie and how hard it was with Elena and to get where we are with Christina

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ok.. Kinda done with this update I guess.. still have to check how to repeat the new events or if is it possible.. I found you can still call the doctor, book another session for the next day but nothing happens.. oh well.. nevermind now.

Maybe it's a short update, only 2 events but was a good one, both are really nice.. the realtionships ended well. No grind need it, no mini games or stuff.. Everything is good.
Animations are made well.. moving shadows, lighting, many minor things but all together the result was great.
Extracting CG now and later on I ll update this https://f95zone.to/threads/lucky-mark-v17-0-super-alex.5483/page-479#post-1880798
I don't feel like it was short at all, the difference is that we didn't had to do all that annoying grinding for scenes that only waste time, it was straight to the point with both scenes, and it was great

Reactions: CulayTL

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I don't feel like it was short at all, the difference is that we didn't had to do all that annoying grinding for scenes that only waste time, it was straight to the point with both scenes, and it was great
True that as well!

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Alex has gone silent still no news about next update. Nor is there news of wether or not he will continue game or end it as planned in next update. I honestly hope he delays the update decides to A. compress it and B.continue it. Has been a few suggestions that he continue compress and extend annie therapy to make it longer and not seem so rushed.
This is by far the longest alex has been radio silent just hoping it means he is atleast considering what the supporters have asked for.
Also question for you guys whats the best software to compress images? alex asked before and none of us had an answer for him.
And after a few days silence hes back some new banners have just been posted. I can not access patreon from my phone but have managed to save the images from my emails I recieved . This is some cosplay 1,3,4,5,6,7 no clue where 2 is no email for that. As well as these images came an announcement next update will be delayed expect it to be released around the 10th of next month.
06 Annie1.png unnamed.png 06 Annie4.png 06 Annie5.png 06 Annie6.png 06 Annie7.png
Should get some teasers in next few days will post when they become available.

Last edited:

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Waiting for and all the others with original sizes. :giggle:
Best I can do as I'm at work patreon blocked on this phone sadly. Had this issue when i posted last months release people had to wait until midnight for me to send links to uploader and several hours for it to be downloaded and re uploaded and posted here. When i get home I'll try and find time to log into patreon and post the original size images. Sorry just thought better to have something posted after ages of no communication than not posting anything. Have added others with exception of number 2 as that's not in my inbox.
Also note to everyone with game delayed until around about the 10th I doubt I will be able to post update. And by that I mean on day of release may be a day late

Last edited:
Reactions: CulayTL

NormanM

Dec 17, 2018
Help. I just downloaded the game and unzipped it. But whenever i click the lucky mark.exe i got the error 'Runtime error (at 195:128) out of stack range' . How can i solve this error?
change the installation language to Italian, I think there will be no problem to process it. I just pressed all buttons that I thought will be useful for installation continuation :D But know - setup installs not the game actually, it installs FalcoSoftware, and replaces LuckyMark.exe with LuckyMark V17 WIN_DATA.exe which opens the game. Don't forget to uninstall Falco-shit afterwards)

Jan 21, 2018
Hey guyz just wanted to know what does CG means really?
If it doesn't mean compressed game then please can someone upload a compressed version for this awesome game?
Wud be a gr8 help.. Cheers

Hamet

Jul 28, 2018
I talk to Zari in car and she says i will bring the keys to garage. But i can't find the keys anywhere can someone help me please?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Hey guyz just wanted to know what does CG means really?
If it doesn't mean compressed game then please can someone upload a compressed version for this awesome game?
Wud be a gr8 help.. Cheers
Cg stands for computer graphics. When seen on this site it means all the images in a game as a download. Some people prefer cg rips to actually downloading the game and playing it no idea why.
The game is unity as such compressed version can only be done by the developer and he has flat out refused as he feels the quality drop is too much.
So sadly you have to either download the huge ass version here or not play the game.
My advice wait until the 10th as there will be a new version released saves you having to download the huge ass game twice.

Reactions: Jackreacher8197

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
1. Can only mouse click through text.
2. Events do not matter through game, for example you fuck somebody and next time you talk to them they act like they don't even know you.
3. Forced ntr on incest path.
All of the above combine into my utter dissapointment.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Vyzov_IV_Rog

Jun 11, 2017
I'm probably with you guys in most of the comments, but being able to ass fuck Elena several times keeps my mouth shut, so i hope we get to see more of this in the next update.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes