AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
I need some help. I'm at day 550 or something and I'm running around in a loop. I've come faar with try and error and following the walkthrough but now I'm lost. I'll attach my save.

Cristina:
I have reached the seduce scene with Christina and followed it to attempted anal sex.
I have talked with Elena about anal sex. Elena wants a picture with MC dick in Annies mouth.

Annie:
I have reached the scene when Bill force blowjob with Annie on Sunday 12am. I have taken a picture and showed it to Elena.
I have repetatly watched Annies bedroom at 23 pm.
I have the good morning supprise with Annie on Monday mornings when she gives handjob.
I have taken money from Bill and agreed not to talk sence into Annie.
However, at the attached save I have reset the event at one time, but I think it's back to when Bill force blowjob on Annie again.

I did download a save just to see if I could figure out what I've missed. On that save it looks like Christina will come to my bedroom at night. Also, Annie suggest we should visit a brainscrambler. (didn't want to look up the spelling for psyc....)

Elena:
I have completed the events with Elena I think.
Queen of blowjobs.
Photoshoot and arrived at her secret apartment.

Any help is wellcome. I love the game, but sometimes it gives me headache to trigger some events. Have a look at the save if it helps.

Last edited:

vitalis

Feb 13, 2018
When Chris comes to visit you at night, you will speak about marriage with her, and she insists talking to her mother Katherine, next day go talk to Bill about that, he will agree to take Chris to her mother next morning. Use no cheat, it will fuck up the event, that happened to me :D Sleep at night, next morning event will start, just enjoy, no dialogs or such shit.
She doesn't come :(

Reactions: Poodii

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
posted

Hi!
The process continues, at the moment 100 more images are ready.
I make the third scene.
Finish3f.png

Finish4f.png

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
I need some help. I'm at day 550 or something and I'm running around in a loop. I've come faar with try and error and following the walkthrough but now I'm lost. I'll attach my save.

Cristina:
I have reached the seduce scene with Christina and followed it to attempted anal sex.
I have talked with Elena about anal sex. Elena wants a picture with MC dick in Annies mouth.

Annie:
I have reached the scene when Bill force blowjob with Annie on Sunday 12am. I have taken a picture and showed it to Elena.
I have repetatly watched Annies bedroom at 23 pm.
I have the good morning supprise with Annie on Monday mornings when she gives handjob.
I have taken money from Bill and agreed not to talk sence into Annie.
However, at the attached save I have reset the event at one time, but I think it's back to when Bill force blowjob on Annie again.

I did download a save just to see if I could figure out what I've missed. On that save it looks like Christina will come to my bedroom at night. Also, Annie suggest we should visit a brainscrambler. (didn't want to look up the spelling for psyc....)

Elena:
I have completed the events with Elena I think.
Queen of blowjobs.
Photoshoot and arrived at her secret apartment.

Any help is wellcome. I love the game, but sometimes it gives me headache to trigger some events. Have a look at the save if it helps.

Sorry to bumb, but I did something strange when I wrote the above message so most of it was hidden. Anyway, I would be greatefull for some hints. And belive me, I have lookt in the forum for answers. I just can't seem to trigger any new events?

pst: In my original post there is a save attached, just a few posts up :) Please help, I want to progress in the story so bad

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
I hope the next project SuperAlex works on will feature Christina. Maybe as a supporting character in some way. Say that Christina visits som shady dungeon swinger club and Christina has developed submissive treats. I really want the story behind the coverpicture of version 17, and it could fit right in to that scenario :)

Reactions: vergil414

Maladika

Oct 13, 2018
there is something i don't understand about the plot : If you didn't take the money from Bill (what most people would probably do no ?)... it seem the Annie's path is stuck as well as the Elena's one, as it become impossible to fullfill "NEw Maid" as much as "Dreams come true".
am i wrong ?
and is there a way to do something that unstuck you from this situation once you did this choice ?
I fulfilled most of Christina and Jessica's paths... and i don't feel like going back to a quite old save and redo everything from the moment when Bill give you money.

thx !

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes