den1anderson

Nov 4, 2017
V.18 Don't call to Annie. I don't know how to send money.

Walkthrough:

Interesting Journey:

- Complete Elena event Breakfast under the Table.

- Find Elena and ask her: “Learn more information about Bill” (Can be asked anywhere).

- Complete Bill event Good Boss.

- Talk to Bill about Annie.

- Talk with Annie on Phone.

- Talk to Bill about tickets.

I got to the first phone conversation and the opportunity to call was gone, I don’t know what to do?

edyy

Jun 19, 2018
i'm stuck at V18.0 "Your PC - Compromising material on Bill"
anyone know where to click to start the event?

Reactions: Zlika

Rick Mew

Dec 27, 2017
View attachment 238033

Overview:
this is a sandbox game in which you will play as a young programmer. You are moving to the house of your boss where the main events will acted. In the game you are left to yourself. Change of time of day. 10 levels of relationship with each character + negative level. In each level there are new dialogues and different possibilities. You have a choice with whom to develop relationships and how.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-16
Release Date: 2019-07-16
Developer: Super Alex
Censored: No
Version: 18.0
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:

DOWNLOAD (12.54 GB)
Win: - - -
Win (Split)
Part 1: - - -
Part 2: - - -
Part 3: - - -
Part 4: - - -

Extras: CG - WALKTHROUGH - - CHEAT SHEET - Fanmade full animations

Thanks to Major Wanker for sharing. Unofficial patches by KeinBa

View attachment 73786 View attachment 73787 View attachment 73788 View attachment 73789 View attachment 73790 View attachment 73791 View attachment 73792 View attachment 73793 View attachment 73794 View attachment 73795 View attachment 73796 View attachment 73797 View attachment 73798 View attachment 73799 View attachment 73800 View attachment 73801 View attachment 24440
can we get another gdrive upload?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Wow, just wow, a bit extreme, but wow, loved it, especially the look of Elena at the end, she got what she deserved, and Zari, she is so hot :love:

Reactions: JJI

HumperJumper

Jan 30, 2018
Same problem as top post. Anne is broken cant call her after boss asks to get her as a maid. Talked to asher still no way to call anne ...............................................................

Seems there is a problem with the game requires save and load to be able to call Anne again.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2017
I just finished the game after starting a new playthrough and I feel that it lacked in some places, but overall it was a good game. The god-awful grind and cumbersome mechanics, that have been mentioned a thousand times before, plain and simply sucked.

Now into specifics, I personally didn’t like that Chen´s storyline with Chris and Bill´s storyline with Annie went nowhere. I’m a fan of NTR, it´s fun to trip annoying MCs and oh boy was Mark an annoying MC. I don’t know if there was never supposed to be a story there or if it was scrapped. At the end of the game we know that Bill is seducing (?) Annie but that gets nowhere, and I don’t even know what happened to Chen.

Besides that, I´m in the bandwagon of people that think that this game has superb renders. In a fucked-up way that pro balances the cons, so like I said, it was a good game.

On a side note, I don’t know if someone has shared this already, but Super Alex gave some insight of what he’s planning on doing on the next weeks/Month(S?)

Reactions: haypirinja

haypirinja

May 2, 2019
... finale furioso ! Thnx a lot, Alex . Great game .... !
Looking forward for the next
(y)
btw... anyone has some screenshots of the last sex-scenes??

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes