robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Great job with the game. But I wish there was more free roaming after the game was over. Like in Big Brother after you take care of Eric you get to fool around in the house with the girls. Would have been nice after getting rid of Bill to do the same :(

Reactions: Rythan25

lokat

May 26, 2018
V.18 Don't call to Annie. I don't know how to send money.

Walkthrough:

Interesting Journey:

- Complete Elena event Breakfast under the Table.

- Find Elena and ask her: “Learn more information about Bill” (Can be asked anywhere).

- Complete Bill event Good Boss.

- Talk to Bill about Annie.

- Talk with Annie on Phone.

- Talk to Bill about tickets.

I got to the first phone conversation and the opportunity to call was gone, I don’t know what to do?
you need to sleep in bed for it to reset

Reactions: Esp`` and haribo88

TacoTea

Jun 17, 2017
Fun game until you get to the part where you have to get photos for the wife which i'm completely stuck on as i'm never getting her to be interested in them. Its just a non stop tedious loop. Fun. :(

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
I'm glad Syper Alex are aware of the issue. I really hope he fix it. I've been spending several hours trying to complete the game but it keeps crashing while loading animations at some point. And there's nothing else I can do now. I have tried in the lowest settings. Makes no difference.

I do have a good rig, but in my case I'm running on Paralells on Mac. I only get 4gb Ram while running Windows. So faar this has never been a problem, but with version 18 it is. Pushing up the Ram doesn't help so I'm stuck.

And now this will be followed with comments like "Get a real computer" or similar. Please, don't dissapoint me. Shoot! ;)
I had no problem with windows.

DarkSeraff

Mar 30, 2018
The game just crashes on startup for me. Been like this since v.0.15
Has anyone else had this problem and found a fix for it?

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Best idea ever for this game would be, now that is completed, for someone to take it, port it to RenPy or even in Unity and make a pure VN from it. I liked the renders, characters, but man, the fucking grind and chances, even with cheats/ mods, are still pain in the ass. I've given up on it months ago because of that...

djricardo

Jun 18, 2017
The game just crashes on startup for me. Been like this since v.0.15
Has anyone else had this problem and found a fix for it?
Make sure you extracted all the files from the zip file. I've been using WinRar and have needed to check all the extracted files are there as it's been missing a lot, probably due to the file size

Reactions: DarkSeraff

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Can someone please upload the "Mono" file and leave a link?

I deleted it unintentionally and don't wanna download all the 12.GB v18.0 again

pls help

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes