ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
thanks for the tip, but i do not have that and i wont install it because of one game :)
Actually I now use my FDM (Free Download manager) and nopy almost exclusively now for all the games I play. I can thank Mega for getting me to do that. I love the fact that there is no limit and she speed on nopy is acceptable and you can restart from where you left off.

Reactions: MacDoobie

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Oh man, after the story was over you should have let us FREE ROAM the house and visit the mother in law too and mess with each girl. That would have been awesome. You didn't even need to do more animations, just repeat the ones in the existing events.
As long as you don't trigger the final sequence you can do that. So start with your save from v 17 and do all the visiting you want and then trigger the end of the game.

yuukit

Jul 28, 2017
Dam that ending suck, What about sister?? i really hoped some NTR, i think ending was really rushed and i used hours my time for this game and ending is that :/

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Make sure you extracted all the files from the zip file. I've been using WinRar and have needed to check all the extracted files are there as it's been missing a lot, probably due to the file size
I use 7Z from the beginning and never had a problem with any extraction.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Anyone help, how can I go to this rout?
Which mission should I do?

View attachment 349132
v18.0
1. Scene with Katerina
2. Scene with Christina
3. Scene with Elena
4. Scene with Zari

Your PC - Compromising material on Bill...
Talk to Bill and give the photos with Katerina
Pick any.. same ending.
Go to sleep
Watch the Kidnap Scene
Watch the Katerina Scene
Watch theWedding Scene
Bedroom with Chris, click on Champagne (on your left, table thing)
Don't stop if you want to rewatch the bj or go to the bed
Take her virginity
Aim Dick
Insert Head
Insert
Insert..
Repeat/Doggy
Finish
Watch scenes...

That scene is from new update v0.18.

Last edited:

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
This is very similar to what happened to BB. Dev started to cater to his patrons and quit doing his game and the turned to complete trash. Also the dev gave warning that he no longer liked his game. At least Super Alex ended it before it became complete trash. think he also got a case of writers block and couldn't come up with fresh ideas to make it a smoother ending. I believe he does need a break to just wind down so he can start fresh with a new game/project.

Kolio1914

Mar 28, 2018
please give the save file for compleated v.17 and start to 18 .. cuz i messed up the things and my save goes to nowhere

David@321

Nov 17, 2017
what are these weird skitchy web ads do these come with the normal download or did only i encounter them.

Wtf dude.

Mar 9, 2018
when i try to extract the Lucky Mark ALPHA 18.0WIN zip file with 7zip or winrar it says "cannot Lucky Mark ALPHA 18.0 win as archive". i am using latest version of 7zip

edyy

Jun 19, 2018
v18.0
1. Scene with Katerina
2. Scene with Christina
3. Scene with Elena
4. Scene with Zari

Your PC - Compromising material on Bill...
Talk to Bill and give the photos with Katerina
Pick any.. same ending.
Go to sleep
Watch the Kidnap Scene
Watch the Katerina Scene
Watch theWedding Scene
Bedroom with Chris, click on Champagne (on your left, table thing)
Don't stop if you want to rewatch the bj or go to the bed
Take her virginity
Aim Dick
Insert Head
Insert
Insert..
Repeat/Doggy
Finish
Watch scenes...

That scene is from new update v0.18.
Hi, what should i do at first? 'Your PC - Compromising material on Bill' i hv no idea where to click or what should i do

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
when i try to extract the Lucky Mark ALPHA 18.0WIN zip file with 7zip or winrar it says "cannot Lucky Mark ALPHA 18.0 win as archive". i am using latest version of 7zip
Did you download the whole file or the split file. I ran into a similar problem trying to extract the split file so I switched to nopy to get the whole file.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes