DarthMelkor

Apr 27, 2017
Can you pass this mission?

I also stick to this point too.
Ok, so I was stuck here too but I managed to resolve the issue. Here's what I did.

1. Open the latest save file, the <eventMain> tag had the value of 24, I changed it back to 22.
2. Load the save file.
3. This opened up the option to ask Bill about Katerina's visit again. So, go and talk to Bill about Katerina.
4. Now, do NOT talk to Christina about it. When I did, the event did not trigger so avoid Christina after talking to Bill.
5. Go to sleep at 00:00 hour and then, the event should trigger.

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Ok, so I was stuck here too but I managed to resolve the issue. Here's what I did.

1. Open the latest save file, the <eventMain> tag had the value of 24, I changed it back to 22.
2. Load the save file.
3. This opened up the option to ask Bill about Katerina's visit again. So, go and talk to Bill about Katerina.
4. Now, do NOT talk to Christina about it. When I did, the event did not trigger so avoid Christina after talking to Bill.
5. Go to sleep at 00:00 hour and then, the event should trigger.
Or you can skip steps 1 to 4 and just edit the number to 23. Then follow step 5 to the exact same result.

Hunero

Nov 18, 2017
Hello! My game is bugged it seems and i don't know how to solve it. When i'm in Christina Bedroom i only see a blue image, instead of her sleeping and in the kidnapping and ceremony scenes all i see are some white images, the text and the animations. Can you guys help me and tell me how to fix it? I'm sorry if this was answered before, but i used the search function in this thread and nothing came up about this

L.E: Seems like i had to extract the game again and now it's all good

Last edited:

Sep 30, 2018
Fanmade full animations Lucky Mark.

Because something happend with his game and we can not extract the animations anymore I decided to remake his animations.. of course the quality it's not the same, maybe I missed a frame or tow or messed up with the speed animation but it's close enough.. so don't blame @Super Alex.
The animations are made with the compressed CG made by ps123 .. so thanks to him!
All animations all longer than the original, didn't want to upload 0.5 seconds video file.. the average it's around 5 - 7 seconds I guess, 12MB/animation.. some are longer other shorther.

V16:
230 video files in .webm format.
20 minutes in total of animations.

V1 to V17:

(splited in 2 parts for workupload only, limit of 2gb only)

V17 only:

Changelog:
V17 added.
Fixed over 30 animations

For any suggestions PM.

Preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello, when will be animations from version 18.0 pls.

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
The final... well, I'm kinda disappointed.

SPOILER ENDING ALERT!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game was great until v18, one of the best. After v18 my personal rating was lowered A LOT.
But this game still has that "something" that people would like in such games.

Reactions: Firecracker001

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Guide/WALKTHROUGH

16-18 Made by me
15 made by NanoNani
1-18 PDF converted by Kir_Laurentis , Thanks!
did everything in v17 then added v18, read this walkthugh, there is nothing to do on the computer

edit:: it seems if I used the cheat mod in v17 I had to use cheat mod in v18 as well, as soon as I added cheat mod I got the option on the pc

btw I know game is finished, but will he be adding real saves instead of before and after scene saves? sometimes you save and when you load it is 30 min ago because it did not save where you was, but where you were before the mini game/scene started

Last edited:

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
If you still have a save start of v17 try to visit katerinas house with her chris.. event should trigger after that.

Jul 8, 2018
I'm still missing one! The time to sleep one. He never asks for a blowjob other than the friday morning one... i'll try again, thanks for the insight.

Did you get this? I'm having the same problem.
Got all three blowjob scenes except the time to sleep one, the only blowjob i'm getting in the bathroom from her it's the one from friday morning.

Yes, i've already tried to not skip the scenes from bathroom, does not change a thing.

ML005

Oct 2, 2018
Hello,
can't pass the doctor scene with Annie, always crash in the middle of it.
no notification what so ever, just freeze & close immediately.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes