WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I agree with several postings that there should be a compressed/kompressed version of this game. I stopped playing this game when it became 5GB to download. It would be great if there was a compress version to download which would save majority of the user's bandwidth and time to download.

I am willing to wait for the compress version to start the game again. It been a long while since I last played this game.

Kniges

Mar 26, 2018
i can't proceed on the girlfriend quest. the one where you must seduce christina at her bedroom at monday 23:00. can someone help me? h

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Is there a trick to getting "New Maid" to complete? I stopped Bill initially, have done the admire thing a few times after he paid the MC off but nothing ever happens on Sunday afternoon other than cleaning. There is supposed to be some steps of "-Talk to Elena", then "-Go back to Master Bedroom & listen" but those never appear.

Nino6666

Jul 2, 2019
Please why game is crashing after day 4 ?

Why the game is crashing after i go to sleep on day 4? guys help

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2018
Is there a trick to getting "New Maid" to complete? I stopped Bill initially, have done the admire thing a few times after he paid the MC off but nothing ever happens on Sunday afternoon other than cleaning. There is supposed to be some steps of "-Talk to Elena", then "-Go back to Master Bedroom & listen" but those never appear.
The guide is not accurate in some instances, in this particular case i believe what you need to do, if you have already taken Bill's money, and is already again at the scene where he tries to rape Annie's mouth there should be an option instead of admiring which will not pass the time from 12:00 to 13:00, it will remain in 12:00 and you will be able to go and talk with Elena in the Hall. I think that's it, but i do believe by the time you read this you should have already figured it out.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
The guide is not accurate in some instances, in this particular case i believe what you need to do, if you have already taken Bill's money, and is already again at the scene where he tries to rape Annie's mouth there should be an option instead of admiring which will not pass the time from 12:00 to 13:00, it will remain in 12:00 and you will be able to go and talk with Elena in the Hall. I think that's it, but i do believe by the time you read this you should have already figured it out.
I got it, thanks. Had to stop warning the sister about the boss for it to progress again.

Wish the therapy session was repeatable tho'... A shame, hopefully the next one will take all the good lessons learned and offer a bit better game play. Although I am surprised the MC didn't suffer from priapism with all those drugs injected.

babloo

Jun 13, 2018
after completing the GOOD BOSS
walkthrough says - talk to bill about annie
then - talk to annie on the phone
but i am unable to call her
am i missing something ?
plz help

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Tonight after work I'm gonna focus on making the animations for the v18 it should done by midnight or tomorrow max..
Started yesterday night on that but some of them are a bit tricky so need to work more on them and I was too tired for that..
Meanwhile:

Final Elena Kat Friends.png

These girls can be friendly as well. It's not all about sex and dominance.. is it?

// Don't know something it's wrong here.. need some time to test it out and add the clipping eyes as well.
View attachment Finish.webm

Last edited:

koonlamorm

May 17, 2017
Ok, so I was stuck here too but I managed to resolve the issue. Here's what I did.

1. Open the latest save file, the <eventMain> tag had the value of 24, I changed it back to 22.
2. Load the save file.
3. This opened up the option to ask Bill about Katerina's visit again. So, go and talk to Bill about Katerina.
4. Now, do NOT talk to Christina about it. When I did, the event did not trigger so avoid Christina after talking to Bill.
5. Go to sleep at 00:00 hour and then, the event should trigger.
Thank you very much.
You are my hero.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes