Jay.k

Dec 24, 2018
Iam new here really need compressed file because the mirror download so slow and MEGA suddenly stop after my download reach 2gb.

Tokoy

Jul 5, 2017
When does Annie come to the house? I'm waiting and she still didn't come...
You need to keep calling her at night. Then do the Good Boss Event. Call her again at nigths. Then talk to Bill(Boss) for money, he says to pay for tickets with your own money. Call her again at night and choose pay 1500...next day she will come.

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Guys do you have any compress version to download?
That huge file IS the compressed version. Its full size is even bigger. :p
I can't triger the events on MONDAY 23:00 CHRISTINA'S BEDROOM !! What am i missing:
Can somebody please help me!!
Have you asked her to be your gf and gotten bjs from her in all 5 places, yet? Look at my cheatsheet (attached to OP), then look at your save file, you should get a btter clue of what you're missing/where you are at in your game. Without you providing your save, that's the best advice I can give.

Last edited:

B10

Jun 25, 2017
My Party event is broken,
Jess shows up, but at end she is just gone.
And if I continue jess isn't showing at all anymore.
Can somebody check my save file please?

Reactions: alger

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I think I'm stuck with Annie's "new Maid" quest;
I've reached the point where something should happen on sunday, at 12, but I keep watching the usual event with Annie working without panties, and she won't even talk to me anymore in her room....

MSNlover95

Sep 26, 2018
CG RIP (7513 files, 1.02 GB):
it the cg rip is seem being very incompleting.. most important missed "punish" elena anal scene after drink 3 bottles where mark can using it the ballgag and putting her in the fishnets!! also same thing to be said for it the animation rip!!! :cry:

Jay.k

Dec 24, 2018
Iam new here i already download all part but have a problem when trying to extract because the file are gone after done extact even the guide not help me.

Last edited:

strbastian

Apr 21, 2019
You need to keep calling her at night. Then do the Good Boss Event. Call her again at nigths. Then talk to Bill(Boss) for money, he says to pay for tickets with your own money. Call her again at night and choose pay 1500...next day she will come.
I did this but she never came. When i try to call her Mark says "I can talk to her in person"

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I did this but she never came. When i try to call her Mark says "I can talk to her in person"
Do you use a mod? Do you sleep on the bed or using arrow keys to switch the day? Because some events can only start or proceed if you have slept a night.

zxc_cxz

Apr 6, 2018
Hi guys, did anyone experience an error on the split version of the game or its just me? I checked the missing files, i found that i'm missing game exe, unitycrashhandler exe, and the unityplayer dll. Can anyone help? I've tried using winrar and 7zip, still same.

Scrooger

May 11, 2018
Anyone else having the problem that Katerina is not showing up? In the 'Questlog' it's showing me that i need to wait for Katerina showing up in the house for the first time. No matter how long i wait it's just not happening :p

Reactions: BuldozerJarosti
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes