blackened666

Jun 22, 2019
That huge file IS the compressed version. Its full size is even bigger. :p

Have you asked her to be your gf and gotten bjs from her in all 5 places, yet? Look at my cheatsheet (attached to OP), then look at your save file, you should get a btter clue of what you're missing/where you are at in your game. Without you providing your save, that's the best advice I can give.
ok! Thanks!

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I think I'm stuck with Annie's "new Maid" quest;
I've reached the point where something should happen on sunday, at 12, but I keep watching the usual event with Annie working without panties, and she won't even talk to me anymore in her room....
Self-Bump :cry:

Reactions: Nino6666
Jan 13, 2019
- Talk to Asher (in garage on Wednesday at 12:00).
- Meet Asher at 8:00 in the house for servants.
Yep done. im following a walkthrough. ive talk to him in the garage and then i am there at 8 in the room with the two doors the one with annie's room and nothing. Ive also tried it foe all the days as well. and nothing.

Reactions: John Nguyen

jabby

Jul 6, 2017
Yep done. im following a walkthrough. ive talk to him in the garage and then i am there at 8 in the room with the two doors the one with annie's room and nothing. Ive also tried it foe all the days as well. and nothing.
I knocked on the left door at 8:00 and Asher answered.

Anyone else having the problem that Katerina is not showing up? In the 'Questlog' it's showing me that i need to wait for Katerina showing up in the house for the first time. No matter how long i wait it's just not happening :p
You may need to complete Elena's Supermodel quest first. In my playthrough, I completed Christina's Girlfriend quest (the second to last one in her quest log) before the Supermodel quest and it kept resetting itself to the stage just before the Monday night bedroom minigame. After I completed the Supermodel quest, I simply repeated all the steps in Chris's Girlfriend quest log starting with the Monday night event. The night after the Chris+Elena balcony event, Chris came to my bedroom. The next day, I was able to talk to Bill about why Katerina hasn't visited yet and advance the quest.

Last edited:
Reactions: zeanolo and Liptons

slepth

Aug 5, 2016
Is there a skunked or compressed version?
Is there a compressed/crunched version? 12gb is too much..
There is no compressed version of the game yet?
Is there a compressed version of the game?
hello, do we have the compressed game ?
i saw this game 13GB and this make me surprise :eek::eek::eek::eek:
Hi guys, does anyone have a compressed version of the complete game? Thanks.
Is there any crunched version?
Guys do you have any compress version to download?
is there a compressed version guys?
nope

Reactions: kolott and Bonn

Mgoptoi

Nov 7, 2017
>If you want to see alternative end do the following:-Ask Chris to shower first-Peek | 20 Lust-Peek tld
What is the alternative end? I can only cum in the sink.

Nido Zido

Jan 29, 2018
I am also having the problem that chris and mark supposed to visit Katerina, no matter how long i wait it's just not happening, can anyone help please?

chesco

Jun 30, 2019
I don't know how to send the file to katerina, talk to bill and then nothing happens, nothing gets on the pc, sorry english translator gg.thanks

linhvn279

Jun 16, 2019
During the SuperModel mission for Elena, I met Elena at 8 am on Monday, but by 14:00 on the third day, I went to Elena's bedroom to meet and talk, nothing happened? So when will it be possible to activate that task?

jabby

Jul 6, 2017
I am also having the problem that chris and mark supposed to visit Katerina, no matter how long i wait it's just not happening, can anyone help please?
This also happened to me when I used the cheat mod to advance time. I fixed it by loading a save just before or on the same day when you talked to Bill about visiting Katerina's house and going to sleep at midnight. Christina and Mark automatically made the trip when waking.

jabby

Jul 6, 2017
how do I make Elena interested in hacking photos
I think it might be random. It took me 3-4 tries before I found photos Elena was interested in. On the other hand, it took me over 14 tries to get a compromising photo of Mark for the Girlfriend quest.

During the SuperModel mission for Elena, I met Elena at 8 am on Monday, but by 14:00 on the third day, I went to Elena's bedroom to meet and talk, nothing happened? So when will it be possible to activate that task?
Did you remember to buy a camera? And by "third day", do you mean Tuesday? Tuesday at 14:00 is the only time she will do photoshoots.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes