phitta

May 24, 2017
after completing the GOOD BOSS
walkthrough says - talk to bill about annie
then - talk to annie on the phone
but i am unable to call her
am i missing something ?
plz help
I encouter the same issue, any kind soul who could give us advice on this please ? :)

nogettis

Sep 24, 2017
The pictures on page 1 shows some really bad English, are they old pictures and the language has been cleaned up, or is it still kinda bad?

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
whos the girl on the left & middle?
too much grind had to just open the CG
View attachment 352335
1st is Christina, Bills (your boss) daughter.
2nd Christinas mother, Bills ex wife (ish).

The pictures on page 1 shows some really bad English, are they old pictures and the language has been cleaned up, or is it still kinda bad?
Old pictures from the 1st version of the game.. it's still not good and lots of errors but it's way better than the 1st ones.

• Wow
Reactions: 9inchz

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Super good renders, the girls are all gorgeous.

I can't imagine grinding this game without a cheat editor, would take FOREVER

A little sad with the ending for the mom, was looking forward to a more sensual relationship not just blackmail.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
It is an interesting game with fantastic quality pictures.

It is nice that it is possible to skip scenes you have done.

What I find little sad that Chris does not change much. She seems never to enjoy any scenes in the bath room. And it needs always to start with a hand wash, instead of asking directly after a shower later. Or that she never enjoy kissing in the kitchen at 2300. Maybe even find it more and more exciting, that her dad could find out. I know that such games are very repetitive, but slightly different behavior over time, having fun with grinding the cock on her body, maybe talking about what happend the last time and similiar.

What I'm also missing is a hint system. It is really hard to guess to get the correct combinations without a walkthrough. Or to guess how to proceed at all. Even with the existing walkthrough I have issues to proceed the game.

I can't imagine grinding this game without a cheat editor, would take FOREVER

A little sad with the ending for the mom, was looking forward to a more sensual relationship not just blackmail.
One reason why I did the whole Breakfast under the Table even on the same day with the cheat mod. :)
I wonder when all these game makers realize that all this grinding is not really fun.

Many events look like more story was intended. The game feels like an abandoned game and not a finished game.

guigui974

Oct 4, 2018
any fix for the blue screen?
i can't play because the scenes are all blue, i can't understand what happen
Hi Reddo,
I had the same issue : I solved it by re-extracting "[\install path]\Lucky Mark ALPHA 18.0 WIN_Data\StreamingAssets\intro" from the archive.
Hope it will help.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes