avanterious

Nov 15, 2019
I'm stuck in situation that looking for 'Compromising material from Bill' method... There's nothing on top right corner of Mark's PC. Should I go back? Or should I have to correct-or change some 'eventmain_##' on my save data? Please Tell me how!!! I really want to play this incredible game!!! HELP ME SOMEBODY~~~~~~~~~

dillinger111

Sep 15, 2018
v18.0 WALKTHROUGH Only.
1. Scene with Katerina
2. Scene with Christina
3. Scene with Elena
4. Scene with Zari

what are these scenes and how to get them?

mikakost

Aug 16, 2019
Hi, I already used (twice) sleeping pills and fuck her tits, but this challenge still in this status.

2.PNG

The same probblem with "Oil for tanning" challenge (I jerk on her back and use it instead of oil)

3.PNG

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
edit the value on the save file (find the line for that quest and add a number) might require a few tries

ucbr

Jul 2, 2018
can someone help me with the car keys..she keeps saying that her wish needs to be fulfilled..but i have already completed it..she keeps reminding me of fulfilling the promise

muitoloco

May 11, 2019
complicated, I've downloaded this game 3 times.but when it arrives on the 5th to 6.this hangs.alguen could give me a tip or maybe a save from the 6.th now thank you by force.Thank you.

Turitar707

Nov 17, 2019
Bam! Elena is damn hot...maybe thats the problem (positive problem) about this game lol :)

How she is get previewed in scene`s is one of the best I have seen so far. .. just high end and what a hottie she is :)

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
Any Chance on getting this putonto a torrent? To ig and keep getting Cut Off From These Download Sites. It is UN-Downloadable.

EDIT: Google works great for download: Unpacking game Right Now. I would say that The DL from There is Just as Fast or Faster than a Torrent Would be. Cant wait to play this, It has been a while. :) I Love your Work.

Last edited:

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
I'm stuck in situation that looking for 'Compromising material from Bill' method... There's nothing on top right corner of Mark's PC. Should I go back? Or should I have to correct-or change some 'eventmain_##' on my save data? Please Tell me how!!! I really want to play this incredible game!!! HELP ME SOMEBODY~~~~~~~~~
Cant rememeber but use search option, on the forum is the answer to your question because a few people asked a similar question and answered - for example, me :p
Hi, I already used (twice) sleeping pills and fuck her tits, but this challenge still in this status.

View attachment 482401

The same probblem with "Oil for tanning" challenge (I jerk on her back and use it instead of oil)

View attachment 482402
This is generally a problem with this game where dev should fix it with eee... update? patch? ot something like that a long long time...:mad: It's best not to repeat and just go ahead with the quests.

Reactions: mikakost

aarontan0219

Apr 25, 2019
You don't go actually on the date with her, but Friday at 9.00 or 11.00 instead of asking her on the date you should be able to ask for the keys.
If it doesn't work, try opening your save file with Notepad. Scroll almost to the bottom and find " <eventCarKeys>0</eventCarKeys>". Change the value to 1 will probably do the trick as well.
(before you actually change it, make a copy of the file so you can easily revert)
I done the quest by changing the <eventCarKeys>0</eventCarKeys> to <eventCarKeys>1</eventCarKeys>
But now im facing other problem is that i cant go into the Jacuzzi with Zari.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes