Gablin

Oct 4, 2017
1. I entered every evening during two weeks and leave, but still can't make a pic
You gotta enter Annies room at Wendsday at 23:00. If there is no boobs scene or if Bill is there go back to your room and then go to Annies room again. Do that until u get the scene when shes lying on her back and u can click on her mouth.
Also, I think you have to "talk some sense into" before she goes to sleep (any time she is in her room should do the trick) so she isn't stuck in Bill's Event.

Gablin

Oct 4, 2017
I'm stuck in situation that looking for 'Compromising material from Bill' method... There's nothing on top right corner of Mark's PC. Should I go back? Or should I have to correct-or change some 'eventmain_##' on my save data? Please Tell me how!!! I really want to play this incredible game!!! HELP ME SOMEBODY~~~~~~~~~
The <eventMain> in your save should be 23.

tablemuffins

Jun 5, 2019
Its a shame this game is "completed", I had a blast with every release. Anyone know if anything similar to this game? I've hit up all the top games already, but nothing seemed to have the same sandbox feel to it.

I guess tangled or ways of life are similar.

Sean009

Feb 27, 2018
can someone help me? i just started the game and there is no option for me to save and i cannot interact with most of the things like the diary and im stuck and i cant pass the time or anything when i go to my room the mc says that ill have to call the masseur to negotiate or sth

edit: nvm i just skipped the damn intro

Last edited:

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
I feel like this game asked too much of the player for what little it gave in return, I didn't really feel satisfied after I had gone through it. I did like that handjob from the sister though, that was neat.

Reactions: Streichmett

iwantthisplease

Feb 25, 2019
I'm having three issues right now and i think one is causing the other to not work.
1. Whenever i'm selecting 'Sleep until morning' it shows the next day screen and is stuck there. It doesn't load the next day.
For this issue i used the 'CHEAT MOD' to control the day and time.
2. Every time talking to Annie on the phone, Annie's name on the phone disables and I'm unable to call her again even after many days.
For this issue i tried saving the game there and reloading it. Doing this the 'Annie' name icon in the phone enables.
3. I'm unable to get Annie to arrive. I talk to her on the phone about receiving the money for the plane ticket, and she says that she'll arrive the next day.
After that i need to sleep but because of the issue no. 1, i'm unable to sleep. And if i skip the day or skip the time, Annie doesn't arrive.

I've tried searching this here a lot but still can't seem to find any solution or hints to overcome the 3rd issue.
If someone else also had the same issue(s) please tell how to correct it or even get past the 3rd issue.

iwantthisplease

Feb 25, 2019
Bro do yu know how to extract the games i downloaded the 4 parts of it
Once you have downloaded all the parts i.e. 1-4, extract only the part-1. It will automatically extract the game .rar file of 13 so GB using all the 4 parts.
Also keep all the downloaded parts in one place before starting extraction of part-1 because it will ask a path to other downloaded parts if kept in other locations.

Sep 14, 2019
Once you have downloaded all the parts i.e. 1-4, extract only the part-1. It will automatically extract the game .rar file of 13 so GB using all the 4 parts.
Also keep all the downloaded parts in one place before starting extraction of part-1 because it will ask a path to other downloaded parts if kept in other locations.
thanks bro and tell me how to save the file i tried But i didnt get any options like saving the game... Nd whenevr is started the game it start frm the beginning

iwantthisplease

Feb 25, 2019
thanks bro and tell me how to save the file i tried But i didnt get any options like saving the game... Nd whenevr is started the game it start frm the beginning
It has been answered very thoroughly before in the forums as well, but the options for saving will enable/show from the 5th day. Before that you have to simply play through the story for 4 days.
Good luck man

Reactions: Hammer_of_Thor
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes