TheOtherGuy1986

May 29, 2017
Anyone have a save file for a sex scene with Elena? Ive done the drinking one. I know there is one later on but im having trouble getting to it.

deksav

Sep 30, 2018
How do you have sex with Zari, in the walkthrough it says 16h at the pool, but you can only lick her ass and that's it?

TheMarc

May 3, 2018
I'm having an issue with the party with Chris/Jess, it worked the first time when I took Jess home, then the event stopped entirely after I finish the game of Twister and clicked "continue", now when I ask Chris to invite Jess over the event just doesn't happen, it skips an hour to 20:00 without the event, does anyone know why this is happening?

Reactions: Joos8 and deksav

iwantthisplease

Feb 25, 2019
I'm having three issues right now and i think one is causing the other to not work.
1. Whenever i'm selecting 'Sleep until morning' it shows the next day screen and is stuck there. It doesn't load the next day.
For this issue i used the 'CHEAT MOD' to control the day and time.
2. Every time talking to Annie on the phone, Annie's name on the phone disables and I'm unable to call her again even after many days.
For this issue i tried saving the game there and reloading it. Doing this the 'Annie' name icon in the phone enables.
3. I'm unable to get Annie to arrive. I talk to her on the phone about receiving the money for the plane ticket, and she says that she'll arrive the next day.
After that i need to sleep but because of the issue no. 1, i'm unable to sleep. And if i skip the day or skip the time, Annie doesn't arrive.

I've tried searching this here a lot but still can't seem to find any solution or hints to overcome the 3rd issue.
If someone else also had the same issue(s) please tell how to correct it or even get past the 3rd issue.
Can anyone please help me with this?

mocg402

Nov 30, 2019
I have the same problem. Could you solve it please? How to progress further?
I m stuck in this Bill msg "i saw you in the Annie's Bedroom" too. How to progress? I try find Bill phone, but no sucess

Ps> i try search this post and walkthrough before ask

Last edited:
Reactions: mr6iness

PetersCat

Dec 20, 2019
I had <eventMain>21<eventMain> stuck with me. After talking to Bill about Katerina coming to the house I cannot progress. Nothing happens on sunday 14. Cheng just talks and I cannot interact with him and christina. Katerina is not here. I edited the save file the move on to event 22 but i dont want to miss anything. How do I move further ? I use cheats

Also I cannot progress on Girlfriend event for christina aswell. In the walkthrough it says get a blowjob from 4 events but I cannot get it from "Time to sleep" one on the shower. Backrub or blowjob options never appear. Need help plz

Edit : Nvm I fixed it and got the ending. Even with cheats countless hours of grinding damn game took so long. Just because I stubborn to give up and quit lol. Ending scenes were particularly beautiful as most said. Kinda worth it.
How did you fix it? Im in the exact same position.

DannyOBellamy22

Sep 16, 2018
can anyone give me save game in event "Your PC - Compromising material on Bill..." or save game want to process "Talk to Bill and give the photos with Katerina" i always check PC to trigger " Compromising material on Bill" but the button doesnt appears ?

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes