iwantthisplease

Feb 25, 2019
how do you put the sleeping pills? i tried clicking on the bottle but its not working
It's written step-by-step in the walkthrough as well.
You'll see the shining interface on the bottle when you'll need to put the sleeping pills in the bottle for Elena for the event 'Very interesting movie'. Please refer to this event in the walkthrough.
For Christina, you need to refer 'Sweet Dreams' event for adding sleeping pills in her vine glass.
Good luck

Reactions: Sean009

Phantomdes

Aug 28, 2019
I feel disappointment with this game. That girl Elena is a really hot woman. But I cannot get close to her. There are few events. Those events are not easy to get. This is driving me crazy. One of the most beautiful women in games is standing in front of me and I am not allowed to touch and seduce her. This is torture.

Sean009

Feb 27, 2018
so when watching movie with chris when should i touch her some walkthrough says 5 10 5 or something so like am i supposed to touch her after 5 images?
edit: nvm i did all the movies but as in the walkthrough theres no option to suggest her to shower

Last edited:

Sai sai

Dec 25, 2019
I done the quest by changing the <eventCarKeys>0</eventCarKeys> to <eventCarKeys>1</eventCarKeys>
But now im facing other problem is that i cant go into the Jacuzzi with Zari.
This happened to me as well, I was able to get her on the date and get her to be able to give me the keys but never asked for them... then did a 2nd date run to get all the scenes and now even if I sit with her in the car she won't have the option to give me the keys :-/

edit: I'm using the cheat mod posted in #1

blackangel199

Dec 11, 2019
another question, can't talk to Annie several times via phone since her name on phone is disable after the first call, how can I fix this ?

iwantthisplease

Feb 25, 2019
another question, can't talk to Annie several times via phone since her name on phone is disable after the first call, how can I fix this ?
I'm having three issues right now and i think one is causing the other to not work.
1. Whenever i'm selecting 'Sleep until morning' it shows the next day screen and is stuck there. It doesn't load the next day.
For this issue i used the 'CHEAT MOD' to control the day and time.
2. Every time talking to Annie on the phone, Annie's name on the phone disables and I'm unable to call her again even after many days.
For this issue i tried saving the game there and reloading it. Doing this the 'Annie' name icon in the phone enables.
3. I'm unable to get Annie to arrive. I talk to her on the phone about receiving the money for the plane ticket, and she says that she'll arrive the next day.
After that i need to sleep but because of the issue no. 1, i'm unable to sleep. And if i skip the day or skip the time, Annie doesn't arrive.

I've tried searching this here a lot but still can't seem to find any solution or hints to overcome the 3rd issue.
If someone else also had the same issue(s) please tell how to correct it or even get past the 3rd issue.

Try the 2nd one above. It might work for others as well.

Sai sai

Dec 25, 2019
can't pass Date with zari. how to play step by step?
1- After stay in the car with her at friday night, trigger the Jessica event is not show
2- After doing mission in pool, trigger the Jessica event is not show
my event car key is also at (<eventCarKeys>1</eventCarKeys>) but i can't use the car.
some body help please!
Untitled-1.jpg Untitled-2.jpg

fazaii

Apr 5, 2017
if u want to see all the soundtracks follow these steps and search it on google/youtube:
(open your game folder>Lucky Mark ALPHA 18.0 WIN_Data>StreamingAssets>right click on SOUND.MANIFEST and open with a NOTEPAD)
Thank you very much for your guidance :)
But the problem is that I deleted the game from the computer :cry::cry:
Because of that, I am one of you guys if anyone have downloads link shared with me
thank for answer :)
sorry for my bad english

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes