Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
How did you fix it? Im in the exact same position.
IIRC I used save editor to make my save go back to one quest stage before. Then after doing last thing again it was fixed. If that doesnt work u can advance one quest stage, you wont miss much. Better than being stuck.

adsl2009

Mar 30, 2018
hello i downloaded this torrent.

but when i extract it and try to play it give me following error.please help me. ???

unity error.PNG

PetersCat

Dec 20, 2019
IIRC I used save editor to make my save go back to one quest stage before. Then after doing last thing again it was fixed. If that doesnt work u can advance one quest stage, you wont miss much. Better than being stuck.
Thank you for for your prompt reply. For anyone else interested, what ended up unlocking "Backrub" and "BJ" in "Time to sleep" was changeing the value of eventDoughterGoToBed to eight.
I musst also admit, that I just today throug this process found out about the "cheat sheet", which was very helpfull. Paticularly since it contains additional information, that is missing in the Walkthrough! Such as the last steps of the main event for instance.

Reactions: Esp``

Henture

Oct 6, 2018
after first date with jess she agrees to talk to chris but next time i only end up with the - 'So how was our evening?' and then.... nothing :/

Reactions: LDO

MR JO

Aug 29, 2019
someone help me ...... i cant access the game , it gave me blue screen when i start it , how i can solve that problem ??

Gamer2040

Nov 15, 2019
Hi Folks,
Very nice game, indeed !

However, I 'm stuck...
I play on a Mac using Parralels desktop.

I can't get throught event "photo with Annie with dick in her mouth"...

I tried several times, but each time, the game partially freeze, and don't complete the event ( see attachents ). I can click on other actions, but this one is freezing...

Does any one knows the key in save file to overide this ?

Many thanks,

Found an issue !
In case anybody else is stucked with that, just change Dll. I used nomal dll and it frozed...
Using "cheat" dll, every things went fluently. See first page for the cheat dll.

ANd then change again dll to continue playing normally !

Last edited:

adsl2009

Mar 30, 2018
hello i'm now playing this game after appluing
Lucky Mark Super Cheat Mod [v18.0/v1] [wurg]

the problem is i can't save.right click menu doesn't show option to save game.

please help

samss

Apr 26, 2018
Actually, both the scene with Annie and the one with Elena and Chris on the balcony are repeatable. Basically, you just need to go to Chris on Monday (22:00) and pick the option "Seduce" again. After that, the whole thing got reset to before you talked to Elena.
You saved me with this info. I usually have all save slots full when playing(in case I regret something later) and had already saved over the file for that day

NANA_O

Jan 14, 2020
can anyone give me save game in event "Your PC - Compromising material on Bill..." or save game want to process "Talk to Bill and give the photos with Katerina" i always check PC to trigger " Compromising material on Bill" but the button doesnt appears ?
Edit save game <eventMain>26</eventMain>
Remove your Cheat mod and back to use original file (Assembly-CSharp.dll). Now back to talk Bill
next step go to your PC can see it (So big icon)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes