Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I was going to ask about the next game, but I already saw that nobody knows. I went to the patreon's page and saw that there was no information, it seems that the author is doing suspense. Anyway, I hope that the next game is not a waste, because Lucky Mark had everything to be an excellent game, if it weren't for the exaggerated grind and among other things. The end of this game sucks, but you also start to realize it when you are halfway through the game, the only thing that saves is your sister Annie in the final scene with the psychologist.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I was going to ask about the next game, but I already saw that nobody knows. I went to the patreon's page and saw that there was no information, it seems that the author is doing suspense. Anyway, I hope that the next game is not a waste, because Lucky Mark had everything to be an excellent game, if it weren't for the exaggerated grind and among other things. The end of this game sucks, but you also start to realize it when you are halfway through the game, the only thing that saves is your sister Annie in the final scene with the psychologist.
totally agree mate, that scene is by far the best in the game. You really wonder why he never followed through, especially as in the game the psychologist suggests a second visit. Oh well, fingers crossed that the new game is a sequel...

Reactions: Michel Mak

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I don't know how sharing is for a new game, so I would like to share it but I prefer to see it with a moderator
You can give them the link and they will upload or if you have a good upload you can do it to ex mega

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes