Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
Im stuck after showing Elena the hacked photos for Bill. Next step Bill is supossed to wake me up Monday at 8am, but he doesnt come, any clues?
Edit: solved

how to get blowjob During Time to sleep event ?
All i got was a facial

Last edited:

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
how to get blowjob During Time to sleep event ?
don't skip any event, I believe a third option "blowjob" will be available, perhaps as Mark steps in the shower, can't remember. Try to do the other blowjobs events first if it doesn't work.

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Hi
I started to play this game today but i have two problems
1-I already started many events but the don't show up in the event menu.[picture below]
when i started the game this 4 events were there and after i started other events the new events didn't appear.
Is there anything i can do to fix this?
Capture.PNG
2-In walkthrough there is a "I want more"option for Work at home event but i can't get it.
Can someone help me?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Hi
I started to play this game today but i have two problems
1-I already started many events but the don't show up in the event menu.[picture below]
when i started the game this 4 events were there and after i started other events the new events didn't appear.
Is there anything i can do to fix this?
View attachment 533326
2-In walkthrough there is a "I want more"option for Work at home event but i can't get it.
Can someone help me?

Thanks.
1-Your capture shows the Mark events - there are only 4. To see other events, click on other characters. All the events show from the beginning, but are shaded till you trigger them as the game goes on.

2-You talking about getting jiggy with Christina during weekends right ? One way to get it right is to do all types of tasks (from easy to hard) gradually, and then repeat hard tasks till you get all the events. All I know is that it worked for me that way.

Reactions: Dark Horizon

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
i have done the others?
I meant don't skip any part of the 22pm shower event. If you taught her bj at the end of the party with her friend (becomes your girlfriend), and did the previous bj mentioned in the list in the walkthrough, I'm pretty sure you get the "blowjob" option as Mark enters the shower.

Sam81011

Oct 9, 2017
I meant don't skip any part of the 22pm shower event. If you taught her bj at the end of the party with her friend (becomes your girlfriend), and did the previous bj mentioned in the list in the walkthrough, I'm pretty sure you get the "blowjob" option as Mark enters the shower.
i cant do the girlfriend event

Mar 16, 2019
Is the split versions the same as the full version?:unsure: I downloaded all the split versions but several events in the game show these sentences underneath - "to be continued " and "This is the maximum in this version of the game ".:cry:

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
i cant do the girlfriend event
Follow that walkthrough you showed a capture of in your previous post for the girlfriend event. You need to have that home party event with Jessica (Friday 19h) to please Christina, and just make a declaration of love. You have the home party event available I imagine? If not you need to go to the sections of the walkthrough where you progress in the story with Cheng, etc. Its pretty straightforward, the only hassle is to navigate through the walthrough from one section to another.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Is the split versions the same as the full version?:unsure: I downloaded all the split versions but several events in the game show these sentences underneath - "to be continued " and "This is the maximum in this version of the game ".:cry:
My advice is to download the full version. Even there at least one event (where you rape/fuck Elena on Saturday night) still has the "to be continued" info. And only in the full version will you be sure that "maximum" means in fact "finished".

Reactions: ashketchumisty
Mar 16, 2019
My advice is to download the full version. Even there at least one event (where you rape/fuck Elena on Saturday night) still has the "to be continued" info. And only in the full version will you be sure that "maximum" means in fact "finished".
The full version does not have mega and my downloads keep failing midway from nopy using chrome . Any suggestions?

Sam81011

Oct 9, 2017
Follow that walkthrough you showed a capture of in your previous post for the girlfriend event. You need to have that home party event with Jessica (Friday 19h) to please Christina, and just make a declaration of love. You have the home party event available I imagine? If not you need to go to the sections of the walkthrough where you progress in the story with Cheng, etc. Its pretty straightforward, the only hassle is to navigate through the walthrough from one section to another.
i HAVE DONE THE LOVE DECLARATION

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes