franktank07

Nov 21, 2019
Hi everyone the names Frankie im fairly new here to these games and site ive been trying to download but full game limks dont seem to be work for me and i cant get the split parts to work they arent extracting properly is this a common issue? i would really love some help if any one would be so kind

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Hi everyone the names Frankie im fairly new here to these games and site ive been trying to download but full game limks dont seem to be work for me and i cant get the split parts to work they arent extracting properly is this a common issue? i would really love some help if any one would be so kind
try downloading with firefox from the nopy links.

Reactions: ashketchumisty

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
I just finished the game.
It has amazing renders and quality But it Really needs a galley.
And anyone knows why the game was rushed to the end?

Last edited:

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I just finished the game.
It has amazing renders and quality But it Really needs a galley.
And anyone knows why the game was rushed to the end?
long time supporter of alex truth is game was rushed due to patrons spitting there dummies out about planned ntr and the dark content ( sleep creep, rape type content) Dev changed his vision for game then hated it add to that his inexperience when he first started and the clunky ui, grind and the damn size and you quickly understand why it was rushed. His new game he will be sticking to his vision and ignoring al the haters altho i think most of the things that could cause another patreon riot will be users choice

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
long time supporter of alex truth is game was rushed due to patrons spitting there dummies out about planned ntr and the dark content ( sleep creep, rape type content) Dev changed his vision for game then hated it add to that his inexperience when he first started and the clunky ui, grind and the damn size and you quickly understand why it was rushed. His new game he will be sticking to his vision and ignoring al the haters altho i think most of the things that could cause another patreon riot will be users choice
Such a waist but the game is pretty good.I want to start his new game tomorrow.Hope it turns out great.He is pretty good with rendering quality pictures,there are very few creators that i can compare with him.

Reactions: Manifold

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Such a waist but the game is pretty good.I want to start his new game tomorrow.Hope it turns out great.He is pretty good with rendering quality pictures,there are very few creators that i can compare with him.
New game is just barebones atm not much to do. My best suggestion would be to follow the game thread and play it when 0.3 drops. But i will say its looking good and the characters are very nice

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
New game is just barebones atm not much to do. My best suggestion would be to follow the game thread and play it when 0.3 drops. But i will say its looking good and the characters are very nice
Yep I agree, I refrain from even getting close to this game for now, precisely because it looks good. My best, most memorable games are, strangely enough, those that I discovered once completed or near the end...go figure!

Last edited:

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Yep I agree, I refrain from even getting close from this game for now, precisely because it looks good. My best, most memorable games are, strangely enough, those that I discovered once completed or near the end...go figure!
My wife and i used to play them first release. But we stopped doing that. Instead we wait until version 3 then check change logs and thread to see render amounts in each update. If theres a good amount being added we watch the thread if the quality is good and looks worth it we will pledge. We then come back at about 0.6 to 0.8 by that time they have a decent amount of content. Then we play every other update from then on. There are a few exceptions to this the architect, lewdlab and super alex we play minute they drop

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
After the third movie, does anybody know if Chris invites me into the shower, or do I always force my way in?

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
I'm stuck in the "Dreams come true" event of Elena. I took the picture of annie and me and showed it to her, but when i massage Elena on Wednesday I can only jerk off. There is no blowjob option
anyone knows how he got the picture ? because its not triggering.. iam running in annies room sicne 33 days now, and nothing

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
anyone knows how he got the picture ? because its not triggering.. iam running in annies room sicne 33 days now, and nothing
yeah I had to wait a little for that one. Two advices :

1) move on with the story elsewhere (Christina, Elena, whatever). Seems the game triggers events update by update, but I may be wrong.

2) Go to Annie's room again and again, you'll see an additional yellow circle by her mouth in the variant where you can lick her nipple.

girlfriend event Monday 23:00 Chris’s bedroom - Seduce - Touch>i am not getting this option ? pz help
Same advice as above, do other events as well, maybe it'll trigger the one you're looking for

Also, read the wt carefully, those Christina events must be done in the correct order I believe. Redo events already done in the correct order, it should pop-up, since it did for the rest of us!

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
yeah I had to wait a little for that one. Two advices :

1) move on with the story elsewhere (Christina, Elena, whatever). Seems the game triggers events update by update, but I may be wrong.

2) Go to Annie's room again and again, you'll see an additional yellow circle by her mouth in the variant where you can lick her nipple.

Same advice as above, do other events as well, maybe it'll trigger the one you're looking for

Also, read the wt carefully, those Christina events must be done in the correct order I believe. Redo events already done in the correct order, it should pop-up, since it did for the rest of us!
ok, erm nothing of this was helping .. but i figured out WHY it was stucking, and not only for me, but for many others too
u need to watch how anni sucks bill ......and u NEED to watch it....
after this the picture event will trigger ...
it will NOT trigger if u talked with annie, and talked sense into her, to keep distance to bill...
if u did, u have to redo the seducing event with chriss again, to get the anni blowjob picture stuff triggerd

anyway, thnx for the help^^

Reactions: Manifold
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes