Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
how can i get the keys from Zira?
this event gave me a headache because after the date with zira I started looking for the keys at night in the garage and could not find them, then it turned out that it was automatic, so after asking for the keys on Friday, I would pass it and when the party arrived it made me win in all Jessica, so they went to the car together and already had the keys without having to look for them or return them.

tglm001

Jun 30, 2019
you need the keys for Christina's friend, to bring her back after the home party Friday night and do her events in the car. Basically once you get the dialogue you've mentioned with Zira, you have them. You don't need to do any further action or to give them back as far as I remember.
thanks that helps a lot.

Reactions: Manifold

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
Does this game only have one ending?
Yes, it has a linear ending but it covers almost all the girls in the game, because at the moment the wedding is confirmed the end part begins and the interaction of the game is over, making the event of katerina, followed by the wedding, Elena's submission and blackmail, the debt collection with Zari, where she has certainly put it all in a row but the matter of katerina and zari really was left over, and Jessica and Annia were missed in the end.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Just completed the intro. The game is pretty addictive and has very nice visuals and writing. Good work!

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
Just completed the intro. The game is pretty addictive and has very nice visuals and writing. Good work!
True, in the beginning it is very addictive when you complete the missions, the only drawbacks I see in the game is that Bill's design is very poor, instead his "twin" straight from "school love friends" has a better body, and the story in its final part is very simple, since Mark cannot be called lucky because of Elena's blackmail and Katerina's sodomization. Of course, until that moment the images of the characters, gestures and animations are very good, except those of Katherina of course.

scorp1us1984

Jan 20, 2020
How do i get daughter to come in my room? I finished anal and she doesnt come in days. I cheated on some things, maybe i broken some line of code in save?

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
How do i get daughter to come in my room? I finished anal and she doesnt come in days. I cheated on some things, maybe i broken some line of code in save?
I think I remember that once you finish the part of the anal with Elena's help, you have to talk to her to invite her to your room, you can do it at any time, so when you go to sleep, you will wake up and see that she enters to use the 66% of its holes ... this you will understand when you receive your visit.

mophens

Jan 17, 2020
hi can sombody plz attach file Assembly-CSharp orginal i copy cheat file but i forgot copy orginal and dont like cheat plz i need Assembly-CSharp orginal can sombody help me plz

D

Deleted member 1816167

vat da faak! this shit is too big.. does this game justify its size?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
hi can sombody plz attach file Assembly-CSharp orginal i copy cheat file but i forgot copy orginal and dont like cheat plz i need Assembly-CSharp orginal can sombody help me plz
Here you go, but man, you sure about that? You do realize playing this game without cheating is about as pleasant as burning in the Lake of fire with the Lord of darkness' cock up your ass, right?

Reactions: mophens

shanii

Jun 27, 2017
Could anyone tell me what im missing here, im on the double agent quest and i did the illegal work for Bill & told Elena, she asked me to visit her for a reward before bedtime, the guide says Wednesday at 22:00 but when i go to the bathroom i only get the usual options to talk to her (for a good night kiss or to slap her butt), nothing else, the quest itself tells me tho to visit her before bedtime l:

Green12

Jun 25, 2017
Could anyone tell me what im missing here, im on the double agent quest and i did the illegal work for Bill & told Elena, she asked me to visit her for a reward before bedtime, the guide says Wednesday at 22:00 but when i go to the bathroom i only get the usual options to talk to her (for a good night kiss or to slap her butt), nothing else, the quest itself tells me tho to visit her before bedtime l:
Make sure to not turn the quest to Bill before going there on Wednesday.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes