shanii

Jun 27, 2017
Make sure to not turn the quest to Bill before going there on Wednesday.
thank you, now i have the problem that Elena isnt waking me up at Monday to shoot a picture for her of Bill and Annie & whenever i ask Chris at 19:00 to bring her friend over the time just skips to 20:00 and they both arent on the couch and nowhere in the house to be found (i successfully finished the event once with jessica in the car, hitting her ex boyfriend), thius game sure is buggy as hell

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
thank you, now i have the problem that Elena isnt waking me up at Monday to shoot a picture for her of Bill and Annie & whenever i ask Chris at 19:00 to bring her friend over the time just skips to 20:00 and they both arent on the couch and nowhere in the house to be found (i successfully finished the event once with jessica in the car, hitting her ex boyfriend), thius game sure is buggy as hell
The only advice I could give you would be to do the Queen of Blowjobs events again, even when its completed, and further advance in other quests (for example Jessica's car events). My feeling is that this game moves on in its events only when all progress was made update by update. Also, carefully read the wt, even when you're sure to have followed it correctly...

For example, the waking-up event by Helena you mention did happen for me, but only after I was expecting it to happen, after I had done other events. But rest assure, it is possible to bring this game to completion (with final version downloaded on this thread at least).

shanii

Jun 27, 2017
The only advice I could give you would be to do the Queen of Blowjobs events again, even when its completed, and further advance in other quests (for example Jessica's car events). My feeling is that this game moves on in its events only when all progress was made update by update. Also, carefully read the wt, even when you're sure to have followed it correctly...

For example, the waking-up event by Helena you mention did happen for me, but only after I was expecting it to happen, after I had done other events. But rest assure, it is possible to bring this game to completion (with final version downloaded on this thread at least).
Thats the problem because i didnt take a picture for Elena yet (the one where Bill forces himself onto Annie) because Elena isnt waking me up for some reason, no matter which day and at what hour i wake up and i dont know anymore events that i could do, ive completed Zari (according to the Relations tab), Annie, Jessica, "Mark" (except on the main quest, going to see Katerina now), only thing im missing visually is Christinas 3x Imagine events and Elena´s last three

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Thats the problem because i didnt take a picture for Elena yet (the one where Bill forces himself onto Annie) because Elena isnt waking me up for some reason, no matter which day and at what hour i wake up and i dont know anymore events that i could do, ive completed Zari (according to the Relations tab), Annie, Jessica, "Mark" (except on the main quest, going to see Katerina now), only thing im missing visually is Christinas 3x Imagine events and Elena´s last three
Bear in mind I haven't played the game recently enough to remember precisely what to do. But if I'm correct, you don't need to be woken up by Elena to take a pic of Annie sucking Bill.

What to try:

-When Bill forces himself on Annie, you will be able to take a picture at some point by clicking on a yellow circle which, if I'm correct, is on Bill, around his waist area or above.

-If that circle isn't available, it means you need to look again at the wt and carefully redo New Maid events (see file attached)...remember NOT to talk to Annie about her behaviour. You have to let Annie be a slut with him, so that he can force himself on her. Confront Bill, where he'll tell the MC is perverted as well, etc.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
The walkthrough mentions a scene in the jacuzzi during the date with Zari at 16:00. But I cannot get that scene, just the one in the home theater. This is on latest version, 18.0, of the game. Has that scene been eliminated from the game? I have developed Mark's skills to the fullest, so that is not the problem.

colt95

Jan 7, 2020
how do you complete majezi event with cristina every time i do it will come again on next week same...?

colt95

Jan 7, 2020
how do you complete majezi event with cristina every time i do it will come again on next week same...?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Those erotic movies quests include a follow up with bathroom visits at 10pm for some of them to complete. One of those movies I think you need to view twice with her to complete...

The walkthrough should be enough for you to get through this.

raj100

Feb 25, 2019
I made it as far as the date with Jessica then deleted the game. It just stopped progressing. It refused to let me go on a second date or to try the "girlfriend" quest. I followed the walk through but it just bugged out. I looked at the fan made videos and the sex content is so weak anyways there is no need to continue...

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Check if you can find Chris by the pool on Saturday at 1AM, just like you can find Elena on Sundays that same hour. There, by the pool on Saturdays 1AM Mark starts his quest to make Christina give handjobs to him.

Reactions: colt95

nms1996

Apr 19, 2019
How can I save my game ?
There is no save in the menu and no save file in the game files?
Any help with the steps .
My version is 1.8 the last update .

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes