Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
how to get the car key woman says we have a deal please help
On Friday morning, suggest her to spend time together in the house. Then the question to get the key to the car should be next.

How can I save my game ?
There is no save in the menu and no save file in the game files?
Any help with the steps .
My version is 1.8 the last update .
ESC key or right-click with your mouse should bring up the menu to save/load games.

Reactions: berktimurx

berktimurx

May 6, 2018
On Friday morning, suggest her to spend time together in the house. Then the question to get the key to the car should be next.

ESC key or right-click with your mouse should bring up the menu to save/load games.
i spent friday together but tells me there is a deal and does not give the key

markus_ac

Nov 20, 2018
Hi Guys

I play this Game a couple Days and now i'm stuck with Annie at the Online Sister Event. I could call her one time and now her name is gray in the phenebook. How can I talk with her? The walkthrue says "Chat with Annie on the phone between 21:00 and 1:00 a few evenings." But I cannt.

Thanks for help.

Markus

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
i spent friday together but tells me there is a deal and does not give the key
No, no. You don't ask her for the key during the date that lasts from 13h to 17h on Fridays. You have to ask her for the key on Friday morning, either at 9AM or at 11AM. But for the question for the key to be available, you have to ask Zari first to spend time together first. Without this question first you cannot ask her for the key.

Hi Guys

I play this Game a couple Days and now i'm stuck with Annie at the Online Sister Event. I could call her one time and now her name is gray in the phenebook. How can I talk with her? The walkthrue says "Chat with Annie on the phone between 21:00 and 1:00 a few evenings." But I cannt.

Thanks for help.

Markus
Much as I like this game, it is quite buggy IMHO. Although I have not experienced your issue during my gameplay, I have suffered other problems, for which I have had to edit savegames in order to be able to continue my game till the end.

Luckily, editing savegames on this game, is quite simple. First, you'll need to identify which save file to edit. Easiest way to determine this is just sorting files by descending modification date with Windows Explorer. That file on the top, the first presented to you, should be the one that you need to edit.

Savegames are stored at: *\Lucky Mark ALPHA 18.0 WIN\Lucky Mark ALPHA 18.0 WIN_Data\StreamingAssets\Save

Back up the savefile you plan to edit first, just in case something goes really wrong and you need to recover it.

Right click on the savefile and open it with Notepad, for example.

Look for this line: <eventAnnieOnline>

A one-digit number should follow '>'. In my case, which I have already beaten the game, that number is: 7, which I understand is the number for the 'completed' stage of that quest.

Try with different numbers, saving the file and checking your game after each change.

And take this into account: the number '0' usually translates into 'disabled' and '1' into 'enabled'.

nms1996

Apr 19, 2019

I tried it ... When I press ESC or right click there is no save page just options

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I tried it ... When I press ESC or right click there is no save page just options
That is really strange. Maybe, for some reason, the application hasn't got permission to write in disk from Windows?

Try running the game as an administrator and see if that makes any difference.

Last edited:

crossline21

Jan 17, 2020
Im pretty sure I've completed new maid over and over a 100 times, and I cannot get to the part where apparently im supposed to get talk to Elena to let her know whats going on, then she asks for photo evidence... How do I trigger this?
still no answer to this one i also can't progress to this part here

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
still no answer to this one i also can't progress to this part here
If I recall correctly, I also had your problem. It must be some bug. As I said, I had to edit savegames more than once during my gameplay in order to be able to progress through the game.

Good news is that editing save files is pretty easy. You have a mini tutorial here: https://f95zone.to/threads/lucky-mark-v18-0-super-alex.5483/post-3087298

In your case, try changing the numeric value of this line below first. Save the file after changing the number and check in-game if you got rid of the problem.

Code:
<eventElenaMaid>5</eventElenaMaid>
Play with different numbers and check after if that makes any difference.

The other line of the save file that may be the one you need to edit is this one:

Code:
<eventAnnieMaid>12</eventAnnieMaid>

As I explained in my post above, the numbers in each of the lines of a save file may indicate either:

(0) False. For a quest it means it has not started yet.
(1) True. It may also indicate the first stage in a quest.
(Other numbers) Different stages in a quest.

Always make backups of any savefile you edit.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I'm waiting for some brave soul to take one for the team and try it first to tell us if it's worth downloading.
Graphics seem good but the English translation is horrible. Makes it hard to follow the story. I just started it and I'm getting a vibe of the guy's boss is dirty like a mobster. I'm gonna pass on further wasting my time for now unless I'm super bored.

markus_ac

Nov 20, 2018
Hi Guys, can someone tell me how to start the Katerina event?
I've talked to Bill but at the next morning nothing happened.

Thanks a lot

Brook09

May 26, 2019
Fanmade full animations Lucky Mark.

Because something happend with his game and we can not extract the animations anymore I decided to remake his animations.. of course the quality it's not the same, maybe I missed a frame or tow or messed up with the speed animation but it's close enough.. so don't blame @Super Alex.
The animations are made with the compressed CG made by ps123 .. so thanks to him!
All animations all longer than the original, didn't want to upload 0.5 seconds video file.. the average it's around 5 - 7 seconds I guess, 12MB/animation.. some are longer other shorther.

V16:
230 video files in .webm format.
20 minutes in total of animations.

V1 to V17:

Mega
Workupload
(splited in 2 parts for workupload only, limit of 2gb only)

V17 only:
Mega
Workupload

V18 only:
Mega
Workupload

Changelog:
V17 added.
Fixed over 30 animations
V18 added.

For any suggestions PM.

Preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do i need to put those into the game folder or they standalone?

Oct 15, 2017
Hi, I just stumbled upon this game and was wondering if there is a scene gallery in the game or not? I hate having to create an increasing amount of individual save files to be able to replay a scene I like, so I would appreciate an answer before I invest any time into this game.

Thanks in advance! :)

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
Hi, I just stumbled upon this game and was wondering if there is a scene gallery in the game or not? I hate having to create an increasing amount of individual save files to be able to replay a scene I like, so I would appreciate an answer before I invest any time into this game.

Thanks in advance! :)
There is no image gallery in this game

Ernesthch

Apr 21, 2018
Could anyone tell me why couldn't I advance date after I sleep? The day counting screen dims when I click on it and returns bright when I release, and it cannot advance to the next day.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes