Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
hello everyone I would like to know if an android version is available on this games? thanks

riukiuks

Jan 12, 2018
Hey,

I've a question regarding the future of Luck Mark. I scrolled through multiple last pages in this thread, but failed to see anything addressing the future of this game. Is it going to be continued as a new game, a new update, or is the dev completely focused on a new game and this is it? Now, I am not a patreon of Super Alex anymore, and i cannot see the post he posted on the 25 of January, where I am guessing he addressed that. Can anyone elaborate?

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
ending was a disappointment.
why even bring sister in? i give it a 3 out of 10, mainly due to ending

tglm001

Jun 30, 2019
Why does the part "Date with Zari" not work?
i collected more than 200 sympathy and finished "Family Debt" but the only thing i can do is drink coffee in the house. The selection to go in a bar dosen't show up. Does somebody know if there is a special condition? I have the version v18.

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
I've finally been able to finish the game even though my visit to katherine's house was not activated, forcing me to edit the save to go back. As in the appointment with Zari following the guide I have never been able to share the jacuzzi and in this I did not put anything about the pool event.
In the save I have seen "<invCinemaBlowjob> false </invCinemaBlowjob>" where if it becomes true the movie appears in the inventory, but it cannot be used.

About the story, there was no doubt things like watching Annie play with her toy or share a bath instead of waiting for the psychiatrist's visit, which is undoubtedly the best thing about the game. We also needed to see how Chris and Jess have fun.

What was left over in this absurd ending is the part of katherine or the lack of Mark's balls, which often character without personality, since if it were as in other games she would have dominated Kat making her her slave, as was the case in the game "Man of the house "where with his personality he got everyone, proving that he was an alpha male and not a nerdy bitch.

Too bad that the other game uses the renpy, since those made with Unity can be auto-translated with a program, it will be time to wait for a patch to be released.

Ah, something that I did not like is having to accept the bill money in exchange for annie to be able to move forward in the story, although later on the save can be canceled.
That if, on the other hand, I love the renderings that are very well done, I would like to know what editor I use since the one I have is the Reallusion Character Creator and I think it is not so good.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
About the story, there was no doubt things like watching Annie play with her toy or share a bath instead of waiting for the psychiatrist's visit.
Wait, did I miss something? Is there an alternative scene to the psychiatrist visit where you can share a bath with Annie/watch her play with dildo?

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
Wait, did I miss something? Is there an alternative scene to the psychiatrist visit where you can share a bath with Annie/watch her play with dildo?
sorry, the translator does his thing.
I meant that I would have liked a scene playing herself (or with Chris), or with mark in the bathtub as in "man of the house" being able to repeat the event, something that the psychiatrist event is not repeatable unless it is edited The saved game.
Come on, it was a wish to see something like that.

Edit: Well, as I like this genre and I have already finished this adventure, I have to go to another one, while I was wondering what would become of Bill ... I have casually started "School Love and Friends" and I found him as director of the school, just like the house shares Chriss' bathroom and his bedroom, I also thought I saw Annie and someone similar to Zari, but in low resolution, it is curious to see some characters in different games.

Last edited:

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
sorry, the translator does his thing.
I meant that I would have liked a scene playing herself (or with Chris), or with mark in the bathtub as in "man of the house" being able to repeat the event, something that the psychiatrist event is not repeatable unless it is edited The saved game.
Come on, it was a wish to see something like that.
damn, I was hoping I'd miss something. I agree, I would have loved more of repeatable Annie scenes. That whole ending was precipitated.

tglm001

Jun 30, 2019
how can i get the keys from Zira? When i go to her Fridays at 9:00 and then ask about the keys she remind me of the promise and i answer when she knows what she will than i will do it. But how can i trigger that event?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
how can i get the keys from Zira? When i go to her Fridays at 9:00 and then ask about the keys she remind me of the promise and i answer when she knows what she will than i will do it. But how can i trigger that event?
you need the keys for Christina's friend, to bring her back after the home party Friday night and do her events in the car. Basically once you get the dialogue you've mentioned with Zira, you have them. You don't need to do any further action or to give them back as far as I remember.

However there is also a scene in the car with Zira+keys which I don't seem to have been able to trigger as well. But not doing that particular event won't stop you doing any other event in the game until completion. However any explanation on that mystery highly welcome indeed! You have one event with Zira next to car at 3 or 4pm Friday, clicking on the yellow circle on the front part of the car (after doing all other events with her), but I didn't manage to drive her around, even with keys.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes