• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

b150n

Mar 16, 2020
i got problem with quest time to sleep, i cant ask for blow job and good night kiss quest doesnt triger handjob.
why is that happen?

jack7109

Dec 14, 2018
Hello, I get a black screen error on the 4th day of the game. Does anyone know the solution?

1585554266788.png

Last edited:

iwantthisplease

Feb 25, 2019
Can anyone tell me how I can integrate/ use the fan CG and Fan art/ animations in the game itself.
I know it might be a very silly or idiotic question for many but I just wanted to know whether it's possible as I've heard someone saying something about it.

PrashIi

Oct 21, 2018
please help...the game always gets stuck when i skip intro or try to sleep on day 4...i believe others have reported the same problem in the comments
Try to wait till new day starts. I had same problem but then I didn't click on screen and new day starts and it's working fine now

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Hoping for a sequel :)
i remember the dev saying that would be one... iirc he said the games was too fucking big and didn't make any sense to continue with that. Am i wrong?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Hoping for a sequel :)
i remember the dev saying that would be one... iirc he said the games was too fucking big and didn't make any sense to continue with that. Am i wrong?
the devs new game amnesia is a prequel to lucky mark

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes