Lopgoldlover

Jan 6, 2018
Any torrent available for this.Too big to download.or any suggestion for download program which you can stop and continue when you want?

shayan

Apr 20, 2017
At Interesting Journey, when we return from a trip with Bill, I hack work for him and show him to Elena. Then, while walkthrough to the first page, Bill comes to see Mark on Monday morning. But that doesn't happen, and on Monday mornings, Mike's sister always comes to his room. What do I need to do to advance the event? Thank you for your help.

daytona765

Jan 1, 2018
Anyone completed the game and remember some events? I referred the walk-through but somehow cannot trigger the last event of New Maid, walk-through shows 3 Sundays to look for Billy and Annie at 1200 Sunday, but even after 4 Sundays can't talk with Elena about it.

daytona765

Jan 1, 2018
At Interesting Journey, when we return from a trip with Bill, I hack work for him and show him to Elena. Then, while walkthrough to the first page, Bill comes to see Mark on Monday morning. But that doesn't happen, and on Monday mornings, Mike's sister always comes to his room. What do I need to do to advance the event? Thank you for your help.
You mean the event where he offers to give Mark $3000?

daytona765

Jan 1, 2018
Anyone completed the game and remember some events? I referred the walk-through but somehow cannot trigger the last event of New Maid, walk-through shows 3 Sundays to look for Billy and Annie at 1200 Sunday, but even after 4 Sundays can't talk with Elena about it.
There is another event where he comes to Mark's room in morning for that you have to keep doing the same photo hack job again until on wednesday night at Elena's bathroom she identifies the photos to be of Billy's ex-wife. Then you can proceed to hand over the photos to billy and then one day he comes to Mark's room to say Cheng is visiting on Sunday. Idk what day he comes, but if it's monday then try sleeping at 1 or 2 am so you wake up at 9 or 10 am

Eman2891

Apr 27, 2020
Ciao, sono nuovo è non so muovermi bene nel forum. Mi chiedevo esiste la traduzione in italiano del gioco?

Hi, I'm new and I can't move well in the forum. I was wondering is there an Italian translation of the game?

daytona765

Jan 1, 2018
Hi, does any one know how to crack the skill full fingers event? I have 60+ massage points and 60 E.massage skill points still I am stuck at the Spa massage where we massage her legs. How many massage points required?

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Hi, does any one know how to crack the skill full fingers event? I have 60+ massage points and 60 E.massage skill points still I am stuck at the Spa massage where we massage her legs. How many massage points required?
That was tricky for me as well. You'll need both massage skills maximized to minimize failure.

Reactions: jujudhau

Kanhu12

May 10, 2018
do the 4 parts of the game work?
When I unzip the part 1... it shows corrupted file... Please help... Will the game work only when downloaded singly(12.5GB)... or the 4 parts available on mega.nz will too???

Sameh moha

Jul 26, 2018
Fanmade full animations Lucky Mark.

Because something happend with his game and we can not extract the animations anymore I decided to remake his animations.. of course the quality it's not the same, maybe I missed a frame or tow or messed up with the speed animation but it's close enough.. so don't blame @Super Alex.
The animations are made with the compressed CG made by ps123 .. so thanks to him!
All animations all longer than the original, didn't want to upload 0.5 seconds video file.. the average it's around 5 - 7 seconds I guess, 12MB/animation.. some are longer other shorther.

V16:
230 video files in .webm format.
20 minutes in total of animations.

V1 to V17:

Mega
Workupload
(splited in 2 parts for workupload only, limit of 2gb only)

V17 only:
Mega
Workupload

V18 only:
Mega
Workupload

Changelog:
V17 added.
Fixed over 30 animations
V18 added.

For any suggestions PM.

Preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
where should i put these files

Kanhu12

May 10, 2018
suggest how to download the game... either part by part or directly the complete game by google drive?

Huge-Raven

Mar 31, 2020
Hi all
Where do i put the CG and FAN MADE ANIMATIONS to get it to work ingame?
Im kinda new to all of this so sorry for the dumb questions

LatinEmperor

May 6, 2020
Well, the animation is nice, but everything else is pretty meh compare to similar games like Man of The House. No in-game tips whatsoever, so you are busy running blind clicking on everything possible. Quests are confusing as hell with no clear path, heck the NPC don't even say, "Let meet at 8am in my room to discuss my debt." Tried using the walkthrough and even that thing is a jumble of a mess. Events are not in listed in order, so users have to jump around looking at the different pages. Managed to finish story up to the end of Good Boss, cannot call Annie to be the maid or don't know how to trigger the event to call her.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes