Huge-Raven

Mar 31, 2020
Hi all
Where do i put the CG and FAN MADE ANIMATIONS to get it to work ingame?
Im kinda new to all of this so sorry for the dumb questions

LatinEmperor

May 6, 2020
Well, the animation is nice, but everything else is pretty meh compare to similar games like Man of The House. No in-game tips whatsoever, so you are busy running blind clicking on everything possible. Quests are confusing as hell with no clear path, heck the NPC don't even say, "Let meet at 8am in my room to discuss my debt." Tried using the walkthrough and even that thing is a jumble of a mess. Events are not in listed in order, so users have to jump around looking at the different pages. Managed to finish story up to the end of Good Boss, cannot call Annie to be the maid or don't know how to trigger the event to call her.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I forgot I played this a long time ago and was going to check it out again till I saw that titanic sinking file size and now I'm closing the page for good.

S.carruthers

Mar 26, 2018
I'm stuck on the interesting journey quest. I have completed up to the illegal hacking for the pictures from Bill. I talk to him to get the account names then I talk to Elena to make sure shes interested in the pictures then I do the hack. From here I've tried talking to Elena and I don't show her the pictures till i get the reward then i give the hacks to Bill. The other way is to not talk to Elena again and just give the hacks to Bill. The quest will not advance. I have done this many times, advancing time to get to the days that Bill is present. But I can't get this quest to advance. Is there a number of times you have to do the illegal hack? Is there a specific order in talking to Bill, Elena and doing the hack?

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Best way to play this game after two days in real life of playing is to wish someone will make a gallery or a complete save if that is possible otherwise the guide for me it's useless since i start a new game it's like everything is repeating over and over and not in a fun way.

king_sirano

Mar 10, 2019
Fanmade full animations Lucky Mark.

Because something happend with his game and we can not extract the animations anymore I decided to remake his animations.. of course the quality it's not the same, maybe I missed a frame or tow or messed up with the speed animation but it's close enough.. so don't blame @Super Alex.
The animations are made with the compressed CG made by ps123 .. so thanks to him!
All animations all longer than the original, didn't want to upload 0.5 seconds video file.. the average it's around 5 - 7 seconds I guess, 12MB/animation.. some are longer other shorther.

V16:
230 video files in .webm format.
20 minutes in total of animations.

V1 to V17:

Mega
Workupload
(splited in 2 parts for workupload only, limit of 2gb only)

V17 only:
Mega
Workupload

V18 only:
Mega
Workupload

Changelog:
V17 added.
Fixed over 30 animations
V18 added.

For any suggestions PM.

Preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how to put them to tha game ?? ! !

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I forgot I played this a long time ago and was going to check it out again till I saw that titanic sinking file size and now I'm closing the page for good.
I agree with you how big this game grew. I stopped playing this game when it was version 6. I have no interest playing this game unless there is a compress version. It is way too big to download anyway. I thought this game was going good until the size of each newer version grew, almost like 1 GB per version upgrade.

sarasara

Feb 20, 2020
I have finished all the events in walkthrough from v1 to v15
And now the first event in v16

I have to talk to elena about Christina (and I don't know exactly about what to talk)
I tried to follow the walkthrough but it was useless
There are no options to chat with elena
I tried to find a solution on the site but it is useless
(Maybe I didn't look well, I don't know)

Please help
At least someone might give me a saved file that appears the option to talk to elena about Christina

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
How to proceed with sister? The last scene i got was sucking on her tit and that's it. I accepted money from the douche dad and I think this is where I was doing wrong

There's still one last scene with annie which I'm unable to open

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes