Devil'sHunter

Mar 30, 2020
NEED HELP. What to when Bill offers money? i took it as walkthrough said but elena didn't come next monday, or the next?
how to proceed and start the " dreams come true " event?

Devil'sHunter

Mar 30, 2020
elean wont show interest in the fucking pictures.... help?
complete the work, ie, hack the pics and go to elena when she is alone and select "illegal work is done". then she will ask you to visit her. that is at elena's bathroom on wednesday at 2200. go there, select 'talk' then "i want the reward"

Devil'sHunter

Mar 30, 2020
c
I have finished all the events in walkthrough from v1 to v15
And now the first event in v16

I have to talk to elena about Christina (and I don't know exactly about what to talk)
I tried to follow the walkthrough but it was useless
There are no options to chat with elena
I tried to find a solution on the site but it is useless
(Maybe I didn't look well, I don't know)

Please help
At least someone might give me a saved file that appears the option to talk to elena about Christina
complete the girlfriend event and truth dare event.

Reactions: daytona765

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
complete the work, ie, hack the pics and go to elena when she is alone and select "illegal work is done". then she will ask you to visit her. that is at elena's bathroom on wednesday at 2200. go there, select 'talk' then "i want the reward"
I have done this like 123123231221 times already

Devil'sHunter

Mar 30, 2020
I have done this like 123123231221 times already
thats it. in reward except mouth u get everything else. now the next even is for elena is "dreams come true", to start with elena bjs. thats where i am stuck. after accepting the money from bill elena must come to me at monday to discuss it but she didn't. i am trying lets see

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
thats it. in reward except mouth u get everything else. now the next even is for elena is "dreams come true", to start with elena bjs. thats where i am stuck. after accepting the money from bill elena must come to me at monday to discuss it but she didn't. i am trying lets see
yep, same here, I got the money, I got all the bj from helena.. and still nothing...

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
Hi! I am curious how do you go on dates? I click the calendar icon and tried to select "go for coffee" on Christina but nothing happened?

I am new, also dev why don't you have a discord?

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
how to get the bj? what did you do after taking the money?
please write
Well. Look like Any+Bill bj event start at Sanday 21:00 in Any room.

First force bj:
-Sunday 10:00 - Amy room peek
-Sunday 12:00 - Bill bedroom peek
-Sunday 21:00 - Amy room peek
-Sunday 23:00 - Amy room peek
after 4 weeks force bj scene.

Again:
-Sunday 10:00 - Amy room peek
-Sunday 12:00 - Bill bedroom peek
-Sunday 21:00 - Amy room peek
-Sunday 23:00 - Amy room peek
after 4 weeks continue bj scene or stop this and go to speak with Elena. It will start first new Elena event.

tibob

Nov 9, 2019
hello ev1 .. got a question. sry if it been asked before but ive tried the search and have read many post but could not find a clear answer to this.. i tried to download the game from nopy and after 8gig or so lost connection to the server and could not continue the download .. sucks ya ..

so i reverted to download the 4 part with mega. im wondering how that work ... do i merge all the files in the same folder or is it done auto when i unzip them all at once .. how do i proceed ? can someone explain the steps please ,thanks in advance.

bahn67

May 26, 2018
hello ev1 .. got a question. sry if it been asked before but ive tried the search and have read many post but could not find a clear answer to this.. i tried to download the game from nopy and after 8gig or so lost connection to the server and could not continue the download .. sucks ya ..

so i reverted to download the 4 part with mega. im wondering how that work ... do i merge all the files in the same folder or is it done auto when i unzip them all at once .. how do i proceed ? can someone explain the steps please ,thanks in advance.
Put them in the same folder. Just unzip part 1. It will install the game automatically

cwan222

Jul 1, 2017
im having issue with starting the game. I tried both the 5 part download and the full download. I extract them into the a folder with winrar, ran the Lucky Mark ALPHA 18.0 WIN application and something with a picture of a angel and a red ! mark would load for a brief second than disappear. Am i doing anything wrong?

I also tried running it as administrator and im using windows 10 and allowed it through firewall

Last edited:

rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
I'm playing with cheats and cannot get Supermodel event.
After I caught Annie and Bill on Sunday 12:00, Elena woke me up on Monday morning telling me things. I don't have an option to buy a camera and there's no dialogue option on Tuesday 14:00 with Elena.

Both Elena and Chris are already giving me blowjobs and Chris is meeting with Cheng.
How do I get Elena supermodel event? I think that's the only event that's left.

Last edited:

darkblaze012

Jul 29, 2018
how to access viewtube? i can seem to only do "work" on the computer
also why is this tagged as incest?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 165 Votes