theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
but how do you start the game?
Download, extract, and then run the EXE (executable) file. I can't remember its name, but it was very obvious which one to run.

Maybe your computer is just not powerful enough? Do you have multiple GPUs (on-board + some 3D card)? Then try switching the card your computer is using. Maybe the game is writing some kind of logfile at the start, maybe have a look it at?

I can't troubleshoot this, because I already deleted the game after rage quitting the game, so these are just some general tips...

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Download, extract, and then run the EXE (executable) file. I can't remember its name, but it was very obvious which one to run.

Maybe your computer is just not powerful enough? Do you have multiple GPUs (on-board + some 3D card)? Then try switching the card your computer is using. Maybe the game is writing some kind of logfile at the start, maybe have a look it at?

I can't troubleshoot this, because I already deleted the game after rage quitting the game, so these are just some general tips...
The same goes for me. I bought a new computer last week with modern hardware (AMD Ryzen 7 3800X, 32 GB RAM, NVIDIA RTX 2060 6 GB GDDR5).
The game just starts for a second and then closes itself again. That's it. No error message, nothing.
I had a look into the Windows Application Event log.
There's a crash report. It points to a log file on the disk.
The log file shows a fatal error with the UnityPlayer.dll
It seems that the game uses a quite old version of the Unity Player which doesn't seem to work on my new PC for some reasons...
If I try to replace the Unity Player with a newer version the game states that it was compiled with a different version, so that's not an option either.
Looks like I have to drop this game...

cooliyagames

Feb 14, 2020
how to get bill ex wife to come i literally slept through all the days but event hasn't triggered yet ( i already talked to bill and he said we need to wait for her to show up)

kh4b4r4kh

Jun 21, 2019
can u tell me if u figure it out and i will do the same i have suspicion we need to do every single event in v 15 to progress but that is just a guess
Playing again without changing time through cheat mod, I'll tell you if I cand find the solution.

cwan222

Jul 1, 2017
The same goes for me. I bought a new computer last week with modern hardware (AMD Ryzen 7 3800X, 32 GB RAM, NVIDIA RTX 2060 6 GB GDDR5).
The game just starts for a second and then closes itself again. That's it. No error message, nothing.
I had a look into the Windows Application Event log.
There's a crash report. It points to a log file on the disk.
The log file shows a fatal error with the UnityPlayer.dll
It seems that the game uses a quite old version of the Unity Player which doesn't seem to work on my new PC for some reasons...
If I try to replace the Unity Player with a newer version the game states that it was compiled with a different version, so that's not an option either.
Looks like I have to drop this game...
is there an additional download we need to play unity games? like the Unity Player? I've played other Unity games without downloading anything extra.

kh4b4r4kh

Jun 21, 2019
can u tell me if u figure it out and i will do the same i have suspicion we need to do every single event in v 15 to progress but that is just a guess
Finally following the Queen of Blowjobs route after Chris meeting with Chang, Elena just showed up in my room. Maybe that's the event we needed to wait for. Just happened so I don't know it yet.

P.D.- Forget about it. Think I got it finally. Do the girlfriend route until Christina visits you at night. Then talk to Bill to set things in motion (or maybe you need BOTH events completed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumbi

smh24020

Feb 25, 2020
I downloaded V18.0 but stock in Mark event and he didn't come to me on Monday to meet chang. also, in the events page written this maximum level for this version of the game!!!!!!
what can I must to do?!!!!
pls help

smh24020

Feb 25, 2020
I downloaded V18.0 but stock in Mark event and he didn't come to me on Monday to meet chang. also, in the events page written this maximum level for this version of the game!!!!!!
what can I must to do?!!!!
pls help
I downloaded last version of game but still show below red line in event page and the story of mark didn't move on!

1591610268324.png

smh24020

Feb 25, 2020
anyone can help me with Elena (dreams come true)?
I waked up by Elena on Monday morning but when I want to admire Annie on Sunday(12:00) to take the picture, that doesn't work and transfer me to hall!!!!
this is the message that show before jump me out!?
Meanwhile, I complete all other events for other persons.
1591714957184.png

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes