jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
I have a question here :
A game size over 14G , no clearly in game guide , no scene replay , no gallery ,no female voice , and sort of save slot ,
with out cheat mod , it will toke too much to play (and must with walk-through), why all you wanna play so hard ?
because the CG ? you know there a tool can extract it , right ?

I know these creator work so hard to try make money and share their idea of adult game,
but ........... why so less creator consider about player's view?

For example :
Renpy type game , the save screen , default is 6 slot and page 1~10, with out name it function , only few wanna change it (add over 12 slot in 1 page), and we player never can input page number or see that bottom page 1~10 can horizontal scroll change to after page 11.

I do enjoy most of game story , but .............

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
I see that some people have got problems with the file after they download it. It has to do something with newer computer version. please let me know if that is the case I dont want to download the whole game and then experience the same problem.
The 4-part Mega version is working fine on my new pc. Just got through the intro to the game proper, the cheat mod works too :D

Darkbull

Apr 9, 2018
12gb is little bit too much
Not a little bit. Sometimes 7-800Mb sized games have a compressed version, because "800Mb is too big", but this hasnot any. Sadly this is really too big, 5+ years old mainstream pc games are smaller. I bet with half (or quater) of its size, with reduced image quality could be this game enjoyable on most of the monitors. Its massively overdone.
Version 6,1 was the last I played and liked it, so I bet its worth to play, if you can afford 12GB for it.

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
Can anyone tell me how i can get the red car keys. I'm so lost i spent hours just to figure out where the damn keys are.
I guess i'm at part 3 on the story, i downloaded the whole game so i don't know exactly. But what i do know is that i'm at the part where bill give me to do illegal work and i have to persuade criss to meet that fat Chinese/Japanese guy. After criss brings jess friday night nothing happens after so i figured i need the car to progress further... But i have 0 clue how to get em.

Will Mask

Oct 28, 2017
Am i the only one having audio problems right in the intro ? the two songs play along.... It's pretty unbearable
Anyone could tell me how to fix that please ?

Reactions: Jumbi

rayfarandy

Dec 27, 2017
got error when unzip this file. i try download the full version, when i unzip i got error.
then i download the split version, when the unzip come to part 3 i got error again. hmmm.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes