Aka645

Jun 14, 2017
How do I take a picture of Kristina with a dick in her mouth? help me get stuck...

EDIT:: oh sry ANNIE!!

Last edited:

Aka645

Jun 14, 2017
after sleep, the quest is reset, and you need to re-pass the event in Chris's room at 23: 00, and then go to Elena for advice...AGAIN!

jaswat

Aug 13, 2017
Someone HELP ME plz

Walkthrough say
Keep doing hacking jobs and talk to Elena (Hint: Elena has to be interested in photos for Bill to show up in the morning) before giving it to Bill. - On Monday morning at 8:00 Bill will talk to you

But Elena never give me a reward and Bill never talk to me on Monday morning too...
When do i show that photo to Elena ?

Last edited:

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
Someone HELP ME plz

Walkthrough say
Keep doing hacking jobs and talk to Elena (Hint: Elena has to be interested in photos for Bill to show up in the morning) before giving it to Bill. - On Monday morning at 8:00 Bill will talk to you

But Elena never give me a reward and Bill never talk to me on Monday morning too...
When do i show that photo to Elena ?
You have to keep doing it until you get the right photo.

Smurfen

Feb 15, 2018
I need help with finishing Girlfriend.. I've followed the walkthrough but still won't be able to finish, what am I missing?

1593274783207.png

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
how to get cat suit or the glasses etc for weekend assignment they aren't in the shop
Help Chris with 'couresework' at her computer and yours. After giving her medium task she will dance for you, after giving hard task you can get cat suit, another hard task then glasses, IIRC

Saip12c

Jul 24, 2019
Car keys from Zari?
I am not able to get the car keys on friday from Zari. I ask her but unable to get the keys.
Pls help

Dorat1

Dec 31, 2017
I imagine that the "Fanmade full animations Lucky Mark" folder or files goes in "Lucky Mark ALPHA 18.0 WIN\Lucky Mark ALPHA 18.0 WIN_Data\StreamingAssets" yeah?

Thanks

Blank2000

Jul 2, 2020
i'm new. One time i played lucky mark and my hdd get broken. Then i get new hdd and downlord again lucky mark. But now i can't play lucky mark in my laptop. Game is not open but i can hear game manu sound and my mouse point chenge. How can i fix this.
I get my game from fap nation

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes