Urelsor

Jun 18, 2017
can someone tell me how to save this game, since in options or in the main menu there is no save, you can’t play a direct game. :unsure:
As mentioned at the start of the game you can save after you finish the intro (or after skipping it) which lasts 4 days.

truyers

May 5, 2017
o! mighty geniuses who can port unity games into android port, please, show yourself, i, a peasant that have a cheap stupid pc, summon you, arise!

hachiko322

Apr 16, 2018
help... when i try to unzip the file it says the file is either damaged or in unknown format. I even try with 2 other types of application.

Saip12c

Jul 24, 2019
Car keys from Zari?
I am not able to get the car keys on friday from Zari. I ask her but unable to get the keys.
Pls help
Complete zari event. After that friday morning 11am, ask her to stay and ask for car keys. You will be able to use it for Jessica if you had asked in the morning.

Saip12c

Jul 24, 2019
Stuck with Super Model event. I visited Elena in her bedroom on tuesday at 14:00 but photoshoot event could not be triggered. Any one pls help

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
As mentioned at the start of the game you can save after you finish the intro (or after skipping it) which lasts 4 days.
But I already passed the introduction, I'm already at the boss's house, and I've already talked to the maid ... I helped the boss's daughter ... I finished the boss's first job ... but what I meant was in the options menu do not have the option to save or load, whenever I leave the game when I return there is no way to load, I always have to start a new game.
I've never seen a game that doesn't save this is the first.:(

Smurfen

Feb 15, 2018
But I already passed the introduction, I'm already at the boss's house, and I've already talked to the maid ... I helped the boss's daughter ... I finished the boss's first job ... but what I meant was in the options menu do not have the option to save or load, whenever I leave the game when I return there is no way to load, I always have to start a new game.
I've never seen a game that doesn't save this is the first.:(
After finishing the intro all you have to do is pressing ESC or right mouse button and click SAVE at the left upper corner
1593948262397.png

• Love
Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
After finishing the intro all you have to do is pressing ESC or right mouse button and click SAVE at the left upper corner
Thanks I was a little lost here lol.
Thank you very much for your attention and explanation ... now it worked here thanks friend. (y):LOL:

Reactions: Smurfen

e2014d

Sep 20, 2019
I have no way to save progress in this game. I press ESC and get the menu screen, but there is no yellow SAVE button to select. Any suggestions on what the issue could be? Lucky Mark ALPHA 18.0 WIN 2020-07-08 2_15_16 PM.png

vlrm360

Jul 9, 2020
Hi Guys,
I stuck, i cant go further than day 5, i skipped the intro and after i sleep at day 5 (Friday) im stuck on the screen Day 6 Saturday and I keep clicking and nothing happens i cant save before this either. If anyone has this problem or know a fix please help me.
Thank in advance.

Fantaldebert

May 30, 2018
After reading walkthrough, I'm stuck at some point :
Can't talk to Bill about ticket
Can't get anymore work than the 3 basics
Can't get "illegal work"
Can't write task for Christina

I must be missing something, could you figure what ?

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
After reading walkthrough, I'm stuck at some point :
Can't talk to Bill about ticket
Can't get anymore work than the 3 basics
Can't get "illegal work"
Can't write task for Christina

I must be missing something, could you figure what ?
Completed "breakfast under the table" and "good boss" events? Need to join Bill and Elena in the pool a few times... when done talk to Bill about Annie, ring Annie, then see Bill again about tickets.
Writing taks for Christina is done on your work pc after offering to help with 'coursework', IIRC.

Reactions: Fantaldebert
3.00 star(s) 165 Votes