• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Would you say the cheating parts are NTR-like? Reading the plot it sounds like it could be.
I'm not against NTR btw, just wanna know.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Would you say the cheating parts are NTR-like? Reading the plot it sounds like it could be.
I'm not against NTR btw, just wanna know.
partially yes

you will see Bill harassing your sister, you let him do it to be able to photograph them

and you often see Bill having sex with his wife, but that's not really NTR

Reactions: AtotehZ

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
partially yes

you will see Bill harassing your sister, you let him do it to be able to photograph them

and you often see Bill having sex with his wife, but that's not really NTR
I wouldn't call it ntr unless the guy went all the way with your sister and you considered her a romantic interest of MC.

john0410

May 31, 2020
after doing hacking jobs and showing elena beffore bill i am not getting scene where bill at 8 morning will talk plz tell solution

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
My saves for 0.16

Saves order:

Save 1 - 0.15 Full
Save 2 - 0.16 Full

Save 18 - Right before the sister blowjob scene (if you don't have the option leave the room and enter again, it's random)
Save 19 - Right before Chris and Elena balcony scene
Save 20 - Right before Chris enters MCs room (go to sleep)

//
The other 2 scenes are repeatable and easy to get.
Do you have a full save for v18?

Fktk

Jan 22, 2018
sa
hi guys,
i got a problem with annie's arrival

ive completed the good boss event,
ive completed elena under the table event
talked with annie on the phone about her dress,
talked with asher in the garage, ( also about his debt, that for some reason im stuck aswell on )
talked with bill he said i should invite annie over to work for them as a maid, but i cant call annie anymore,
you could call her between 23:00 and 01:00 but for some reason i cant talk to her

ive waited like 30 days but there isnt a way i can contact her!?

is there something im missing or ?
me thing happened to me. To get out of this loophole go to bed at night instead of forwarding the time. It should solve many problems if you go to bed instead of skipping days with key.

Fktk

Jan 22, 2018
I am not able to pay to asher 3000 dollars. I can also not trigger the shopping event even though annie has arrived.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes