WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
For 3 times game stucked in the end of day 4. Maybe these bugs has spoken been many time but i really have problems with the game. I can't even start the time when i ve left. It's really disturbing. Really difficult to pay attention.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
For 3 times game stucked in the end of day 4. Maybe these bugs has spoken been many time but i really have problems with the game. I can't even start the time when i ve left. It's really disturbing. Really difficult to pay attention.
in my opinion, without the cheat mod it is impossible to play

there are missions that you can only do at a certain time of a day a week .....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WadeWilsoon

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
I need a quick guide.. there is no back/forward options even save/load.. How can we manage the progress also?
IIRC you can start saving after the intro is done (after day 4).
With cheat mod, left/right arrows to change the hour, up/down to change day.
You can see progress of events in Relationships (click your avatar), click avatars in there then click pics on the right. Events that haven't yet started are greyed out a bit.
I haven't been stuck anywhere, so can't help you with that :unsure:

Reactions: WadeWilsoon
Feb 29, 2020
i'm stuck on the car keys.i ue after bil offer money to go to your sister's room, u ask zairy for the car keys on friday morning asking her .but she says her husband is systematic about it .what am I doing wrong? someone can give a hint. thanks.

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
i'm stuck on the car keys.i ue after bil offer money to go to your sister's room, u ask zairy for the car keys on friday morning asking her .but she says her husband is systematic about it .what am I doing wrong? someone can give a hint. thanks.
After completing "Date with Zari" event, you can get the keys from her every Friday morning

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
After all that suffering, it worth.. Revenge is good but com'n guys, i hate to be submissive. Don't create scenarios like this again. Being submissive is disgusting. Being manly is good. Do not ever allow that kind of bitches to humilate you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Look at that fucking vile slut's miserable face.. I feel magnificient now

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you know what i hate in this kind of games. They mostly have no memory for human behaviour. Everything will be regular next day. She will be the same bitch like always XD

Last edited:

krallar09

Aug 17, 2019
Somebody help me pls.How to enable animation?I play 2 times this game but no animation only picture but fanmade animation working very good in gom player lol.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Im enjoying the game. Got stuck , tried the cheats and game got buggy, so i redownloaded and got fixed.
Got stuck again in going to katerinas, tried editing the save, and worked like a charm with 23 in the mainevent.
I like grinding games, as long as there are kind of rewarding.
This super long scenes where you have to make everything perfect for the girl to suck your dick, at most, i mean no offense, but cmon.
And then there is the anal stuff, again. This is like trying to have sex with underage girls. But in this game vaginal sex is out of the picture, you cant even fantasize about it.

The late game animations are really cool, awesome i would say, as well as the later events, im about to finish all game content, i will try amnesia after, cause i like tis developer despite all the anal and blowjobs.

(i posted this in another game by accident by the way)
Also have to say that i followed the idea and edited the savefile the line for the Annie Therapy event, and works! its repeatable that way.¿Maybe others as well?

Last edited:
Reactions: DewMongrel

swesusxxx

Oct 11, 2019
The game says on some pictures ( missions) this is the maximum for the version of this game???

I thought the game was finished. V18?

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes