-Chaosboy-

Nov 20, 2019
So did anyone else notice the Harry Potter theme when you're creeping on Christina in the morning, in the shower?

mr6iness

Apr 25, 2020
Hey, i have the problem with Bill that everytime i want to speak with him the message ist" i have seen you in Annie's bedroom..." -> what must i do to change this?
Thanks

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
Hey, i have the problem with Bill that everytime i want to speak with him the message ist" i have seen you in Annie's bedroom..." -> what must i do to change this?
Thanks
Once that option appears it will always be there, just ignore it.
Advance in other events to open other options with Bill.

Reactions: mr6iness

mr6iness

Apr 25, 2020
First, talk to Billy (Christina and Cheng)

- On Sunday at 14 go to balcony.
- Try | 80 lust.
- Steps:
- Look at her.
- Keep silent.
- Hands on her loins.
- Don’t rush things.
- Touch her ass.
- Squeeze.
- (Req. 50 Self-Confidents.)
- Friction movements.
- Take off her shorts (6 Stars.)
- Tough her breasts
- Squeeze her nipple.
- Spank her ass.
- Spank her hard.
- Tough her pussy.
- Penetrating motions.
- Take her by breasts and pussy (Req. 70 Self-Confidents.)
- Focus on her pussy.
- Whip my dick out (12 Stars.)
- All the way.
- Speed sex.
- Make out.
- I am the only one who needs to feel good.
- Light penetration
- Be self-centered.
- Anal (Req. 95 Lust.)
- Don’t put it in deep.
- Cum inside.
where must i speak to billy - i couldn't ask him!

FR915

Aug 24, 2019
Im missing something? no matter what I do, which key I press, anywhere I click, I can't get out of that screen. I already closed the game and opened it again several times, and it always does. The only thing that happens is a slight darkening of the screen when I click, as you can see below.

Has this happened to anyone else? I haven't tried to restart the game yet, but it would suck.
1598349213427.png
1598349401411.png

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Im missing something? no matter what I do, which key I press, anywhere I click, I can't get out of that screen. I already closed the game and opened it again several times, and it always does. The only thing that happens is a slight darkening of the screen when I click, as you can see below.

Has this happened to anyone else? I haven't tried to restart the game yet, but it would suck.
View attachment 786595
View attachment 786596
Similar problems were on low-performance hardware.

MasterYensid

Feb 19, 2018
I downloaded all episodes in the one download file. However when I click to open the game it starts to load and then disappears and doesn't load. any idea what might be wrong?

D

Deleted member 2306030

someone can share the save when annie arrive? i'm stuck in this part, she isn't arriving

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
I an having problems with the Look and Repeat quest.

On the first film, Majezi, or whatever, I've gotten up to two stars, and tried to touch her on the fifth image, but she brushes me off each time. I've tried all six images of the third star, and I fail everytime. What is going on? Is there a way to use a console command to get the third star?

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes