MasterYensid

Feb 19, 2018
Sorry to bother you guys on this, just struggling to get the game to be playable. I had downloaded this game a couple of years ago and then stopped playing all together. Just got back into enjoying these games. I downloaded the full 12.3GB file instead of the 4 individuals. When I try to open and play the game, it starts to load, a window pops up with a female demon or something and there is a red exclamation point and then stops. I am not sure what is going on. I haven't had any problems with the other games I have downloaded and played.

I then downloaded each individually and unzipped them but still nothing works for me.

Wasn't sure if there was any advice for how to proceed as I did like the game last time.

thanks,
MY

mr6iness

Apr 25, 2020
Hello,
if you have finished the game is there a scene Player or Gallery Mode where you can see some situations again?
Thanks - the walkthrough is the BEST!!!

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Jesus Christ this is a loong game.. (or I just suck).. BUT I CAN'T STOP!! Is there like a support group for peeps like me? Bouncing all over.. Just trying to figure out a streamlined? no.. efficient? perhaps.. Just trying to maximize enjoyment while minimizing grind.. I know there is grinding.. just seeking to minimize.. perhaps a 'train this first, then this.. then this.' What am I saying? There are 630 pages of comments.

Really do love the renders and story... hell I don't even hate the grind.. but damn.

Two thumbs up and back to the 'grind'.

Lance78

Oct 17, 2017
Hello!
I have a question and I apologize if this was asked before, but searching through 630 pages is rather impossible...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

UGHNO

Aug 29, 2020
Is there a bug with Zari not leaving the key for Mark? I keep coming to the garage at all times and not finding it :/

BatGyro

Aug 20, 2020
Is there a bug with Zari not leaving the key for Mark? I keep coming to the garage at all times and not finding it :/
you need to finish date with Zari, then on Friday morning before or after breakfast asking her to spend time with you, then on the second set of selection it shows "as her to give you car keys" (something like that) and there you go.

BatGyro

Aug 20, 2020
the walkthrough not said about the right choice answer at pic no 3 until 6, can someone tell me??
As I understood there is no right or wrong, you have to do it 3 times and each time pick different answer. this game is terrible and waste of time sometimes. to much repeating nonsense stuff.
You can go like:
1st time: 1st answer
2nd time: 3rd answer
3rd time: 2nd answer

BatGyro

Aug 20, 2020
Guys I need some help. Am stuck with the Interesting Journey quest. Problem is, I cant contact Annie.
Keep sleeping after each day or two, or sometimes get snacks or coffee, Annie could reply the phone between 21:00 and 00:00 as I remember. (she is in different time zone)

BatGyro

Aug 20, 2020
Hello All, anybody can advise how to make Chris to do blowjob in her room?
I have done everything and watched all fantasies, even with cheat still the option "I want more" won't appear.

P.S: with cheat still RL and SYM are at 100. well, sometimes it shows correctly but most of the times are stuck at 100.

Please help.
Thank you in advance.

1598992523044.png

1598992644346.png

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I don't understand the hate for this game.

Grinding is rough, but I have seen much worse. And there is so many plotlines that you work on simultaneously.
I'm playing without cheatmod.

So far I'm loving it. Will probably score 4 or 5 star when I'm done.

Coravix

Apr 22, 2020
I am not trying to be rude and so far the game is good for graphics, plot, and quality, but does anyone have a line on a better English translation? The verbiage is just brutal and keeps throwing me out of the game. I've re-started this three times so far because the wording makes it *really* difficult to get into the game. I feel like it's an endless episode of "all your base are belong to us"

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes