goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
As I understood there is no right or wrong, you have to do it 3 times and each time pick different answer. this game is terrible and waste of time sometimes. to much repeating nonsense stuff.
You can go like:
1st time: 1st answer
2nd time: 3rd answer
3rd time: 2nd answer
thanks, with ur help i reach the end. best scene is elena ending, is so fvcking hot. i hope will have season 2

Reactions: BatGyro

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I am thinking about trying this game. I am not into NTR and this game doesn't have NTR as one of the genres but i know some games do have some bits of NTR in it. can someone please list out all the NTR scenes in this one(avoidable or non-avoidable)?

D

Deleted member 2306030

Someone can share the save when Annie arrive? i'm stuck in this part.
She isn't arriving, i already talked with her in the cell phone a lot of times, when i try again it's says that i don't need to call her anymore and that i can talk with her in person, but she isn't in the house.

Sorry for my bad english

Eduwh

Jan 14, 2018
So I saw that a bunch of people had this problem, but no one really had a solution, maybe it changed, so, what happen is, when i go to sleep to end the day i get stucked in the end day screen.

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
Alright thank you for the tip.
do you know by any chance why this happens to me? I already posted my question here but nobody answered.
here is the link to the question:

https://f95zone.to/threads/lucky-mark-v18-0-super-alex.5483/page-630#post-4114027
I played this game a long time ago and I don't remember all the details anymore, sorry.
The only thing that comes to my mind is that some things unlock along with the story... Do other quests and maybe then this option will unlock

Reactions: BatGyro

Jeffpool

Aug 10, 2017
I have an issue of the room icons being over things I'm meant to interact with, like the book and the sink in the bedroom and the computer in the office, any one know how to fix this? mark.png

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes